The Emotions of the week that was.

Options
2»

Comments

• kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    Options
    Life can be so difficult sometimes eh? I'm so sorry that you find yourself slogging through a bad patch. It's hard to drag yourself out of that wading through mud sensation, particularly when you have a run of bad news. You have my condolences on those very sad deaths, I wish I could give you a hug and take you out for a cuppa.

Are you getting the support you need? Is there anything you can do about the workload?

I struggle so much with the deaths and the lows, my heart goes out to you. Look after yourself. K xox
  • Zoffiel
    Zoffiel Member Posts: 3,372
    Options
    Nothing is trivial about BC @primek You've been though the wringer and anything that adds another level of interference-- even if it something you want and have been waiting for--makes a bigger impact than those who haven't walked your path can understand. That another soldier has fallen is terribly sad and I know how much of a blow that can be. If you have people around you who do the small things that add a little light to your day, it demonstrates the regard your associates have for you. Marg XX