Can't get online page up on laptop

Options
PatsyN
PatsyN Member Posts: 296

Is it just me but as of today when I try to get to the Online Network it says BCNA closed the connection.
I'm doing this on my smartphone which is not going thru wifi.
I can still get onto other sites via my laptop, just not this one.
Help....

Comments

• primek
    primek Member Posts: 5,392
    Options
  • primek
    primek Member Posts: 5,392
    Options
    Maybe by googling bcna and re-logging in and see what happens. 
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,445
    Options
    hi PatsyN try to clear you cache/cookies do you know how to do that  or restart your phone. on your laptop delete history. 
    If it happened around Midnight it might be the developers where working on the platform for a bit and it can do that ..... 

Can you get on this morning ? 

• kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    Options
    That's happened to me a couple of times as well. Usually seems to clear up on its own but logging out and in can assist if you can do that on your phone.
  • PatsyN
    Options
    I still can't get online via my laptop today. I'll be off to a computer shop. I've tried everyone's suggestions and then some. I'm also having trouble streaming SBS.
    Thanks for your help and I hope it won't be too long before I'm back on the laptop.
    I find typing on my phone quite frustrating.
  • Zoffiel
    Zoffiel Member Posts: 3,372
    Options

Computer shop. Eww. I think I'd rather go to the dentist....

• PatsyN
    Options
    @Zoffiel I found one in the industrial estate in East Ballina. It looks more like a mechanics shop.
    I gave him my Macbook Pro and he said 'did you bring the charger?'
    I said that I thought they would have one... and after a bit of scurrying around he found something he thought would work.
    He's gonna put in a new bigger hard drive, however my attention always gets lost when talking about the inside of a computer.
    He was very relaxed and reassuring as he took my entire 6 years of life behind the counter and said see you tomorrow or Monday.
    I'm doing this on my Samsung having given my daughter the more handy notepad.
    Not your usual computer shop but a small father and son style set-up.
  • PatsyN
    Options
    To the technical people at BCNA it was an issue with my computer not with the site. 
  • Giovanna_BCNA
    Giovanna_BCNA Member Posts: 1,839
    Options
    Hello @PatsyN
    Thank you for letting us know, good to hear that it is been sorted.