2 years on Prolia injections have significant affect on Bone Density improvement.

Options
124»

Comments

• melclarity
    melclarity Member Posts: 3,503
    Options
    @LMC1310 oh goodness!!! LOL yes I certainly did, so glad you remember where my path was at that time, I have always spoken volumes of how great an Exercise Physiologist was and is especially in recovery. Sadly many have presumed Im anti exercise which as you know from my history couldnt be further from the truth. 

I am so humbled to hear you went on and have done all that, OMG!! fantastic!!! Now that I am in a position to do more, I will start weight bearing. Thank you! as you know too well my path, you know what this would mean to me with such a massive improve in my spine again not just due to the Prolia but other things I have done to improve bone density. So I seriously have no concerns that I will go right back to where I started at all with everything I have in place. I didnt have a choice, as I and many others dont have many choices in their treatment.

Yes bonus that Prolia reduces the risk, and frankly the Oncologist said that and the AI are the only things that will. :) 

So onward ladies to a much stronger and better future :) so lovely to hear from you @Lmc1310

@Joannie no I didnt put up that link  and yes 7yrs and physically am the best Ive been so far. x
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • melclarity
    melclarity Member Posts: 3,503
    Options
    @Joannie of course, he a very reputable Oncologist in Melbourne and yes is on the fringe I'll PM you. x
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.