Friday Funnies

Options

Comments

• arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,592
    Options
    True Story .... when I was working part time after leaving school to put myself thru College .... one staff member kept knocking off other people's lunches in the fridge, even tho they had their names on their packets.  I used to bring bits in from my Home Economics course for people to 'try' ..... so I brought in some chocolates, leaving them in the fridge.

Same story as @Romla  - everyone else had been told not to eat them, as I'd cut up a bar of Sunlight Soap & coated them in chocolate!   He reported me to my supervisor, saying that I had tried to poison him - expecting me to get the sack!  But when I explained the situation leading up to my 'test' ..... HE was the one that got the sack!  ;)  
  • arpie
    Options
    grrrr ..... EVERY NIGHT .....

• arpie
    Options
    hahahaha

• arpie
    Options
    Too funny .....

• arpie
    Options
    AMAZING!  It works!!

• arpie
    Options

Mensa, as you know, is a national organization for people who have an IQ of 140 or higher.

Several of the Mensa members went out for lunch at a local cafe. When they sat down, one of them discovered that their salt shaker contained pepper, and their pepper shaker was full of salt. How could they swap the contents of the two bottles without spilling any, and using only the implements at hand?

Clearly-- this was a job for Mensa minds.

The group debated the problem and presented ideas and finally, came up with a brilliant solution involving a napkin, a straw, and an empty saucer. They  called the waitress over, ready to dazzle her with their solution.

"Ma'am," they said, "we couldn't help but notice that the pepper shaker contains salt and the salt shaker ... "

But before they could finish,.......... The waitress interrupted. "Oh -- sorry about that." She leaned over the table, unscrewed the caps of both bottles and switched them.

There was dead silence at the Mensa table.

• Blossom1961
    Blossom1961 Member Posts: 2,379
    Options
    Interesting floatee in my drink bottle
  • arpie
    Options
    OMG!  What is it @Blossom1961 ?
  • Blossom1961
    Blossom1961 Member Posts: 2,379
    Options
    @arpie Looks like a squished spider! I am actually sick of drinking water but I have my cannula tomorrow so hydrate hydrate hydrate. I decided to spice it up but when I glanced at the bottle I was a bit taken aback. It is T2 honey chai leaves stuck together but swollen from the water. Looks gross
  • arpie
    Options
    Ewww - Glad it wasn't a spider!  

On another tack ...... 

• kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    edited March 2019
    Options
  • iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,552
    Options