Recurrence

Options
2»

Comments

• Patti J
    Patti J Member, Dragonfly Posts: 589
    Options
    @melclarity, @Kiwi Angel. I certainly didn't  sign up for this &%$$#@ disease! Once was bad enough. Second time...???!!! Nothing you can do to stop it. Just get on with your life. Make the best of life. 
  • Kiwi Angel
    Kiwi Angel Member Posts: 1,952
    Options
    @Patti J sorry us had to go through this shit again. My plan is to live my best most fun life and to make the most of every day. 
  • Zoffiel
    Zoffiel Member Posts: 3,372
    Options
    Hey @0608hev , as you can see, this is a topic that really rings some bells with many of us. 'Us' means you too. Jump in, sometimes the conversations meander a bit,  but we want to hear how you are going. Marg xxx
  • Kiwi Angel
    Kiwi Angel Member Posts: 1,952
    Options
    @Zoffiel we r bad for meandering on here  ;)
  • 0608hev
    0608hev Member Posts: 4
    Options
    Thank you ladies for all your words of encouragement. I were very nervous to join here but am now glad I have as hearing everyone elses journeys realy makes me feel not so alone.
    I go back to see my surgeon with my pathology results on Tuesday the 12th sofinfers crossed for good news and hopefully a treatment  plan .

• melclarity
    melclarity Member Posts: 3,507
    Options
    @0608hev lovely to hear from you, please do let us know how your meeting goes, what your pathology is and your treatment. Having been here twice, I can't imagine another, the thing is we just do don't we? we deal with things at hand because we have to. I know how much strength it takes physically and mentally on any subsequent diagnosis, so do know, you do have support here...nobody gets it the way we do and in the depths the way we do. Hugs M xo
  • 0608hev
    0608hev Member Posts: 4
    Options
    I recieved my pathology results 3cm of grade 1 cancer was removed with clear margins so no more surgery wich was great news but given that it is a second reacurrence I'm having 6months of chemo followed by 5 weeks of radiation apparently after a masectomy and reconstruction they can repeat radiation because it's new tissue.
    I start CMF chemo tomorrow .

• kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    Options
    What an absolute bugger 0608hev, so sorry to hear that. Hang in there and hang about here, we'll keep you company. K xox