Anyone interested in doing a podcast with us?

124»

Comments

• Eastmum
    Eastmum Member Posts: 495
    I'm sure you nailed it @kmakm - how do we listen @Marianne_BCNA?
  • Marianne_BCNA
    Marianne_BCNA Member Posts: 245
    @Eastmum, I'll post the link as soon as it is up
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited June 2018
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    @Eastmum There was a lot of material and they said it would take some editing, so I think it will be a while.
  • kmakm
    @Marianne_BCNA I am also quite loquacious, garrulous even, on oncotype testing & the new research...!  ;)
  • kmakm
    edited June 2018
    @Joannie *Bangs on door with gin bottle* Time to wake up woman!! 
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    Can't wait to hear it @kmakm
  • kmakm
    @Eastmum @Sister Just popped 'BreastScreen' into my podcast app and the first two in the series came up. The proper name to use is The Screen.
  • kmakm
    Thanks @iserbrown. I didn't meet Vicki. It was the lovely Natalie, Communications Manager, and two producers.
  • kmakm
    @Kirsten_BCNA Gosh thank you Kirsten, what a lovely thing to say. I can assure you it was my pleasure! It was terrific to meet you, and after listening to you speak about the Field of Women I'm looking forward to it even more. And as for celebrating our advocacy successes, I'll be there with bells on!
  • nikov
    nikov Member Posts: 81

HI Joannie,
    You can access free mammograms but they're not routinely offered until 50 (hence the younger women requirement being flexible :)

I was flat out denied to even make a booking with BreastScreen Australia. In fact as soon as they asked me my age, I told them 25, her response was "we can't do it" and then hung up! Wish I saw this post earlier.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0
    The user and all related content has been deleted.