Anyone interested in doing a podcast with us?

Comments

• onemargie
    onemargie Member Posts: 1,264
    @Salpal might be up for this.  Margie. X
  • Salpal
    Salpal Member Posts: 43
    Wish l had seen this earlier. 42 years, found the "lump" myself and gp was positive it was hormonal given my age and no direct family history but sent me off just to be safe. Just finished 6 months of chemo and recovering from 2nd surgery with Rads to follow.
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    On my way... nervous! I've studied my talking points, hope I'm coherent. My Letrozole dry mouth is even dryer this morning! I want to do my bit to help so in for a penny, in for a pound.

BreastScreen sent Cabcharge dockets, wasn't that nice?! So I'm whizzing along the freeway as I type.
  • iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,530
    Sounds good 
  • kmakm
    Done! Very interesting and quite enjoyable once I got over my nerves. I hope I gave them what they needed. It was great to meet Kirsten Pilatti. Very dynamic. I think the BCNA is in good hands. 
  • Marianne_BCNA
    Marianne_BCNA Member Posts: 245
    Well done @kmakm! For any of you interested in having an enjoyable experience like @kmakm and doing some media for us - I am about to post a request for more women to help us out so have a look!
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited June 2018
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,530
    @kmakm
    Good work lovey!
    Be proud of yourself as it's not easy when nerves are at the forefront.  Did you meet Vicki Pridmore CEO Breastscreen?

Take care
  • kmakm
    Deploy me where you need me @Marianne_BCNA. I am at your service for the next six months at least.
  • [Deleted User]
  • Marianne_BCNA
    Marianne_BCNA Member Posts: 245
    Have a look at my other post @kmakm and see if you fit any of our categories :)
    @lrb_03 we will definitely put a link to the podcast!
  • kmakm
    @Joannie If you're offering childcare you betcha!!
  • [Deleted User]
  • kmakm
    edited June 2018
    @Marianne_BCNA I don't quite fit any of those categories precisely though I do have quite a bit to say about the out of pocket costs of BC if you're a private patient. Five figures and counting so far...

Now if you were wanting opinions on subsidised MRI access mine would be voluble.

:o:/:#
  • kmakm
    @Joannie If you've got some tonic, I'll pop over with the gin and we can sort each other out/drown our sorrows...  ;)