What is this? BC was all behind me

Options
2»

Comments

• kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    Options
    Good to hear you're feeling better @Nadi. My mother just about force fed me and my sisters Vitamin B pills in our final year at school. She's a great believer in it! All the best with your dad. K xox
  • primek
    primek Member Posts: 5,392
    Options
    Glad to hear you wre feeling better. Sorry to hear about your Dad's declining health. Take care. X
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    Options
    Glad to hear you're feeling better.  Not so good about your Dad...it never stops coming, does it?
  • iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,552
    Options
    Got you in my thoughts Nadi!  Hope your Dad is comfortable

Take care
  • jennyss
    jennyss Member Posts: 1,961
    Options

Vitamin B! Well what do you know. Best wishes for you and your family looking after your father.
  • Giovanna_BCNA
    Giovanna_BCNA Member Posts: 1,839
    Options
    Hello @Nadi sorry to hear about your fathers declining health.  Take care of you and your family
  • onemargie
    onemargie Member Posts: 1,264
    Options
    Hi there love great news about all of your results. It’s good you have you’re energy levels back. What a bloody relief for you. And   I’m sorry to hear about your dad,  Dementia is a tough disease to watch isn’t it. And now the stroke. It’s extra hard as youre thinking with your heart. The universe will tell you what the best decision is for him and I’m sure he would of told you what he wanted also, when he was able, so hopefullly that will help with your decision. Whatever you decide you willl know what’s right and the crew on here will support you either way.  Big hug. Margie xx