All my girly bits are gone!

Options
2»

Comments

• Hopes_and_Dreams
    Hopes_and_Dreams Member Posts: 760
    Options
    Thank you @Anne65 and @Giovanna_BCNA
    I recognise the tricky bit will be taking it easy.  Like all of us I have a tendency to just do this little job while I think of it.  Yes, my husband has been amazing though my BC and this surgery.  It’s times like this we count our blessings x
  • primek
    primek Member Posts: 5,392
    Options
    Surgery is always a mixed emotion. It's really about "what else breast cancer has taken from me" type of feeling. I had more depression over my post chemo weird curly steely grey hair than losing my boobs. Weird. Anyways...glad surgery is over for you. 

As to your husband...definitely a keeper. X
  • Hopes_and_Dreams
    Options
    Thanks @primek - we all know breast cancer is the terrible gift that just keeps on giving in oh so many ways!  As to my husband of 32 yrs, definitely keeping :) x
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Your husband sounds like mine @Hopes_and_Dreams. There really isn't a higher compliment I can give!

I don't know you, but from here I know you are funny, wise, empathetic and kind. None of which has anything to do with lady parts! Hang in there and rest well. K xox

Oh and hey, did you ever get your phone back?!
  • Hopes_and_Dreams
    Options
    Oh thank you @kmakm.  I’ve been following you and hope you are doing well.  You are one strong woman x
    Yes! I got my phone back.  I had to make a 2.5 hour train trip each way back to Kansai Airport in Osaka (but that did give me 5 hours of me time away from 25 school kids haha)
    Jetstar came through, wooooo hooooo :)
    Jane x
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Oh that's brilliant! My phone is practically welded to my hand, I'd travel a long way to get it back  :)

Thank you for your kind words. I'm about to attempt my first 'motions' again. Wish me luck! The things we talk about here...  :p
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    Options
    Good luck with that @kmakm!
  • iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,552
    Options
    @kmakm - look forward to seeing a post with a smile on it only and we will all know that bliss has descended after a movement!