Exercises

Options
2»

Comments

• kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    edited April 2018
    Options
    @iserbrown Exactly! The road to hell is paved with 'em...
  • Flaneuse
    Flaneuse Member Posts: 899
    Options
    @kmakm That's SO unfair ! Huge hugs to you. Fran x
  • kmakm
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Isn't it @Flaneuse?! I was limping round the supermarket just now and managed to bang the trolley into the same ankle. What's happening to me?!!

Not as dreadful as your recent experience though. Let's hope we're all out of the wars very soon. K xox
  • Flaneuse
    Flaneuse Member Posts: 899
    Options
    @kmakm It's so frustrating that we're charging on living, and suddenly diminishment zooms up on us.
  • kmakm
    Options
    @Flaneuse Word sista
  • Zoffiel
    Zoffiel Member Posts: 3,372
    Options
    Get into it @Claudia79 After 12 months you will have a good idea what hurts and what doesn't, take it easy but  don't be frightened of slowly pushing your boundaries. Common sense should prevail--the no pain no gain mantra is all well and good, but you have a couple of lumps of silicone that need to be considered.
    Have fun. Mxx
  • Kiwi Angel
    Kiwi Angel Member Posts: 1,952
    Options
    @kmakm just read this post - hope your poor ankle is feeling better!! xoxoxo
  • kmakm
    Options
    @Kiwi Angel No! It's worse! I sat down for a rest when I got home. Big mistake. It stiffened up and so when I got up to cook dinner (well two dinners, my niece & nephew are vegetarians) I was in agony! Took some painkillers and am hobbling about like the old lady I'm rapidly becoming. My daughter is helping though, without complaint bless her.
  • Kiwi Angel
    Kiwi Angel Member Posts: 1,952
    Options
    @kmakm the unfair irony after filling out your forms!!  Glad your daughter is helping u out - that’s fantastic. Put your foot and and put an ice pack on it. This won’t help with your sleeping or anxiety either. Thinking of u xoxox