Comments

• SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,446
    Options

Just for you @kmakm
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    Options
    Thank you @SoldierCrab! Hoiked to the armpits! Got out for the slowest walk yet, with multiple stops for sitting & resting, but I did it.
  • SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,446
    Options
    one foot in front of the other.... is still better than no steps 
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    Options
    @SoldierCrab Absolutely.
  • Zoffiel
    Zoffiel Member Posts: 3,372
    Options
    What bully in your life? @molly001 Let us at them! 

Between us we can manufacture a voodoo doll then discuss the things we won't do to it because sticking pins in its knee would be cultural misappropriation. And just plain nasty. But it would give you something to smile about next time you have to deal with them. You could think of the things the sisterhood have suggested and smile. And smile. 

• Molly001
    Molly001 Member Posts: 419
    Options
    Love it @Zoffiel. A virtual voodoo doll sounds deliciously devious! Mwahahahaha! The bully is the father of my children, with whom I still (unfortunately) reside. 
  • Zoffiel
    Options
    OK, @Molly001 One virtual voodoo doll strapped naked to the top of a bike helmet destined to do endless laps through magpie territory. What happens next is up to the birds :)
  • Molly001
    Molly001 Member Posts: 419
    Options
    @Zoffiel cannot stop laughing!
  • Zoffiel
    edited March 2018
    Options

If I've made you smile my mission is complete :)

I have to say that when I really have a 'thing' against someone I Google the Jackass episode where a guy has to crawl across a room full of set mousetraps. I can do that without malice because the guy I'm watching decided to do that stunt in front of a camera. For money.  Even though Jackass is a terrible concept that did some revolting things to the people involved it provides a wealth of options for activities for non-existent dolls. The mental vision of a field of rakes is also an attractive virtual distraction on occasions--run, you bastard!