Next question - on waking

123457»

Comments

• Eastmum
    Eastmum Member Posts: 495
    Love it @kmakm - from another sci-fi fan!! 
  • Kiwi Angel
    Kiwi Angel Member Posts: 1,952
    @kmakm. Hahahahaha. U definately rock the bald look -  u have a nice head. I would be worried I would have an ugly skull!!
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    edited April 2018
    Hee hee!

It was the great unknown until the hair went @Kiwi Angel. I had no real idea of what shape was under there!
  • Romla
    Romla Member Posts: 2,092
    I concur - you really are quite a stunner!
  • kmakm
    Aw shucks @Romla, thank you!
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    Looks good @kmakm - I've found lumps and bumps I never knew were there.  Which episode is the bald alien in - I may have to find it?  As for hair washing in hospital - I was only one-sided so don't know how it would work with both sides out but I ended up washing my hair in the basin every day because I couldn't stand it.  The constantly greasy face was bad enough and only made worse by the feeling of dirty hair.
  • kmakm
    Hey @Eastmum, how are you going?
  • Eastmum
    Eastmum Member Posts: 495
    Hi @kmakm - I’m doing really well thanks for asking! Came home from hospital on Monday - truly I was only there for indulgence reasons - I really did not need any nursing so I came home with two drains still attached. I’m emptying, measuring and recording the output myself and reckon they’ll probably get down to the right level for removal by the end of this week. I’ll be VERY happy to see them go! 

Everything’s back to normal at home which is exactly how I want it. I’ve been chopping veges, making dinner, doing work from home (my work is sedentary - I just need a computer and a brain), and also resting. 

Have a bit of discomfort but I’m not sure if it’s coming from the drain sites or the expanders. 

Nine sleeps to go for you, right?? 
  • kmakm
    Yes indeed, nine sleeps. You sound like you're doing really well!
  • kmakm
    @Sister The bald alien, a Deltan, was in Star Trek: The Motion Picture (1979). The actress died from a heart attack at 49 sadly.