Life is a Team Effort

Options
2»

Comments

• Giovanna_BCNA
    Giovanna_BCNA Member Posts: 1,839
    Options
    Hello @jennyss

Please see information below re sending a personal message in the online network.

How do I send a private message?

There are a few ways to send a private message to another member of the online network.

1) By clicking the Mail Box at the top of your screen next to your photo.

Click on "New Message" to start a new conversation 

Start typing the members username in the "Recipients" box and it will appear.
    Write your message. 
    Click "Post Message".

2) If you are on a profile page of a member you can just click "Message" to send that member a private message.

This will generate that members username in the recipients box for you. Just follow the same steps.
    Write your message.
    Click "Post" Message".

Note: You can private message more than one member at a time. 
    If you are part of a private message and you want to leave the conversation, just click "Leave Conversation". This will also "Delete" the message from your Inbox.

To view all your private messages click the Mail Box icon at the top of your screen. A drop down will appear with all your messages. Click "All Messages" at the bottom of this drop down to view all your private messages.

• SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,446
    Options
    @Sister
     & @jennyss
     I have inboxed you the information ladies.
  • Londog
    Londog Member Posts: 19
    Options
    I would also like that link @SoldierCrab
  • jennyss
    jennyss Member Posts: 1,961
    Options
    Dear @SoldierCrab and @Giovanna_BCNA, thanks very much. Now  I know how to send messages and what inboxing is LOL. I will follow up that link very soon. Best wishes from jennyss