Nighttime naughty knitting.

Options
124»

Comments

• Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    Options
    I now renounce the squid - I'm back in the land of the living.  Mountain Man looks fun (if a bit hairy)
  • Wren20
    Wren20 Member Posts: 30
    Options
    I had thought of having those exact words tattooed on my noggin after I had my head shaved when my falling out hair was driving me nuts !!  
  • Sister
    Options
    @allyjay - Haven't heard your voice for awhile.  I hope it's just because you're too busy knitting.

I've got my 13 yo knitting a basic beanie to fulfill the school requirements for creativity.  I doubt it will ever get finished and if it does it's going to have some interesting "lace" effects, but I figure she's learning the basics if she every wants to take it up.
  • Romla
    Romla Member Posts: 2,092
    Options
    I have posted this before but fits the day here

• primek
    primek Member Posts: 5,392
    Options
    Love the beanies. Wish I could knit. 
  • AllyJay
    AllyJay Member Posts: 945
    Options
    Hi there @Sister , I've been a bit quiet lately as I was back in the Big House for twelve days and am now home again. Have to go back again soon an have a brain aneurysm clamped...gee whizz...am I looking forward to that!!!. The Cosmic Clowns just don't seem to let up, but as @kmakm says, it's better than looking at the lid. I did use my time in hospital to keep my needles clicking...I have a new grandbaby due next February, and one of my nieces is due with her fourth (first girl), so she's very keen for girly stuff, the frillier and pinker the better. She' in deep doo doo now as I have waded through all my old vintage patterns and am having a ball...frills, lace. satin bows and grub roses aplenty!!!
  • SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,445
    Options
    hi AllyJay not happy you been in the big house .... But you will thoroughly spoil your niece with frills lace and satin bows etc 
    Hope they clamp that aneurysm well for you and that they dont keep you in the big house too long .... 

• primek
    primek Member Posts: 5,392
    Options
    So sorry @AllyJay that you have more battles to fight yet again. Sending you healing quickly thoughts. X
  • Zoffiel
    Zoffiel Member Posts: 3,372
    edited July 2018
    Options
    F**k the slammer @AllyJay Ain't nobody got time for that!
  • Sister
    Options
    Oh no! @allyjay - hope you're back home soon.  Mind you, when you said the "big house", I thought you'd gone on some sort of bender and ended up in jail (too many crime books).

Tell your niece she'll be sick of the colour pink in no time.  I love some of those old patterns.  I've still got some of my Mum's here somewhere as I could not bear to throw them away - I just don't have the knitting skills without her by my side to advise and correct.
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Keep an eye on your postbox @AllyJay   ;)