Needed a smile: Goodbye bra/ hello bra

Options
2»

Comments

• Flaneuse
    Flaneuse Member Posts: 899
    Options
    @Joannie Thank you so much. I'm hoping it goes ahead then, if all the repeat and new scans and tests can be sorted and key decisions made before then. Otherwise it may be delayed a bit. 
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Flaneuse
    Options
    No, mastectomy on the left and excision of papillomas on the right. With expander for implant. Full options re type of expander yet to be presented. Repeat MRI and ultrasound on right breast yesterday. Ultrasounds on liver and thyroid to come next Friday. 
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • primek
    primek Member Posts: 5,392
    Options
    I was fitted for one of these post op by a lovely lady in Adelaide who came to the hospital.  I've also bought more on line. Many colours and less ugly. There is a spot for prosthesis also. I wore them for 12 months but back in a wire T shirt bra. Much more comfy to sleep in also. Swapped with aah bras depending on tbe day. 

https://www.erilan.com.au/products/amoena-frances-mastectomy-bra-orchid?utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=googlepla&variant=6981338500&gclid=Cj0KCQiA2NXTBRDoARIsAJRIvLyx_DyZybGbDT-ejYGcdFlQWgYHQQ8tVM57oX7tdIn4qdBlHP_HsigaArm8EALw_wcB
  • Flaneuse
    Options
    @primek That one looks lovely.  don't know that I'll wear the free Berlei one very often. It feels too firm even before surgery. I've blown my current budget on the KMart ones, but I'll see how I go. I suspect I'll tire of them very quickly. I'll keep your reference to this one for when I want to treat myself in a few months' time.
  • primek
    primek Member Posts: 5,392
    Options
    @Flaneuse They often have flash sales so keep checking the site. If you register you'll get emails.   I could never where the berlie one as it was far too tight. I couldn't try on before hand as I was an E cup going to a C eventually and having bilateral. But the elastic hurt across my scars which were under the breast and it rolled up. Other ladies love them we are all different I expect. 
  • cranky_granny
    cranky_granny Member Posts: 703
    Options
    Thanks for that, All  good fun. I enjoyed the laugh. It’s amazing how much better you can feel after a giggle. Next fancy dress I’m invited to might have to add a grass skirt and get myself one of those bras