Remember why we are here.

Options
2»

Comments

• SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,445
    Options
    Thanks for putting link up I'v got storm lost power on phone hopeless for finding things.
  • steplightly
    steplightly Member Posts: 185
    Options
    Lovely Poem @melclarity.  Engenders great memories. Seasons of our lives. Alison. xo

• Zoffiel
    Zoffiel Member Posts: 3,372
    Options
    I grew up in Orange @steplightly. Still got family there.
  • steplightly
    steplightly Member Posts: 185
    Options
    I was there for a few years only. It is a lovely place and loved the snow.  
  • SoldierCrab
    Options
    wow Zoffiel really  Did you like growing up in Orange.... I think it is the best thing I did moving my kids out of the smog of sydney 
  • onemargie
    onemargie Member Posts: 1,264
    Options
    Bloody hell you lovelies are a clever bunch aren’t you. Perhaps you could callabortste a book of your poems and sell them I know I’d buy one. Margie xx
  • wendy55
    wendy55 Member Posts: 774
    Options
    Beautiful, written from the heart,autumn is my favourite time of year and you have expressed it so very well, am so looking forward to autumn this year after horrendous heat,
    wendy55
  • iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,552
    Options
  • SoldierCrab
    Options
  • kezmusc
    kezmusc Member Posts: 1,544
    Options
  • onemargie
    onemargie Member Posts: 1,264
    Options
    I did a Snapchat video and reworded a Kevin bloody Wilson song at Xmas time about my titless chest but it would be far too crude to post it on here lol. I only sent it to my nesrest and dearest who have the same sense of humour as I do!  And with my track record lately I’m not going to risk it lol I’m no where near as clever as @steplightly or @melclarity plus I’d had a few drinkypoos! So well done again ladies. Margie xx