New member to the B.C Club

Options
124»

Comments

• Anne65
    Anne65 Member Posts: 425
    Options
    Hello my friends. So lovely to hear the encouraging words from you all. @sister, I hope your recovery is progressing well & the pain is getting less. Thanks for your thoughts & I too am thinking of you. I had my first day of no pain relief yesterday & got through it with manageable pain. Slowly but surely for us both. Off to see the surgeon tomorrow for my results so fingers crossed. Thanks @poodlejules for your info. Unfortunately, I don't live in Vic. but it has given me some info to check out for my state! Congrats on your 1st year op anniversary. I hope you celebrated with some champagne as you deserve it! It gives us strength to know that others before us are still winning the fight. Even though our experiences are all different, we are joined together by a common thread & we are all here for each other. Thanks @iserbrown for your words which are so true. "There is always someone on the forum to offer support & for us who are recovering, we need time to let our bodies heal". Happy New Year to you all & lets hope 2018 is a great year for us all.
  • poodlejules
    poodlejules Member Posts: 393
    Options
    Thanks and a Happy New Year to you too !
  • sangeetamo
    sangeetamo Member Posts: 7
    Options
    Hi Salpal 
    I think we are in the same boat. but you are a bit ahead of me. My bc game is in between, being diagnosed with trip neg bc and ruling out the metastasis. In a waiting game with doctor and breast care nurse. All might now happen mid next year.
    by the way, i am from Melbourne
  • sangeetamo
    sangeetamo Member Posts: 7
    Options
    Happy new year to all my BC sisters and friends