Help us promote Australia’s first Male Breast Cancer Awareness Day

2»

Comments

• Pauline_BCNA
    Pauline_BCNA Member Posts: 14
    edited October 2017
    Just in, Kathy Wells, our head of policy, speaking to the ABC about male breast cancer. @Chester80$$ @traveltext
  • SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,445
    To all our Men on here who have bravely opened up about their private battle with Breast Cancer thank you from me as you are at the coalface of Breast cancer in men and from this more men will be enabled to reach out and get support that is appropriate for them. 
    Soldier Crab
  • nonkyboy
    nonkyboy Member Posts: 188
    So pleased the men now have a designated day too. I’ve shared the info and a spiel on my Facebook page to hopefully raise more awareness amongst my friends both male and female. Hopefully the men I know will take note and become more aware of their bodies.
  • ShazS
    ShazS Member Posts: 131
    Good on you for sharing and the pic very brave keep up the good support . Shazx
  • InkPetal
    InkPetal Member Posts: 499
    Beautiful raw photograph @traveltext :heart:
  • InkPetal
    InkPetal Member Posts: 499
    I've done my best - shared the BCNA posts on my Facebook page and Twitter.
    I did get a page done for the hospital but thanks to technical difficulties something I ought to have finished by 2 took until 7PM. Goodbye whole day! But, the hospital now has this page with the date and cause in print, even though it's late it will be distributed and it's the message that matters more than the timing.. here's the Facebook post if you want to see/share. 
  • melclarity
    melclarity Member Posts: 3,502
    @traveltext THANKYOU! for sharing your photo and thank you for pushing this as we absolutely need to put far more support into Male Breast Cancer! I've shared a bit on my Facebook too..to raise awareness. I'd love to see this more heavily promoted. Hugs Melinda xo