5/07/17 Wishing Happy Birthday to Brenda5 Today!!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Michelle_R
    Michelle_R Member Posts: 901
    Options
    Happy Birthday for yesterday Brenda!  Hope you had a wonderful day! xx
  • primek
    primek Member Posts: 5,392
    Options
    Happy Birthday Brenda, my ratpack friend. Xxxx

• Kat09
    Kat09 Member, Dragonfly Posts: 269
    Options
    I hope that you had a really great birthday @Brenda5!
  • mum2jj
    mum2jj Member Posts: 4,330
    Options
    A bit late to the party but hope you had a great day and lovely to meet you at Summit albeit briefly.
    Thanks for all your continued support I see you giving on here.
    Paula xxx
  • LMK74
    LMK74 Member Posts: 795
    Options
    Happy birthday for yesterday Brenda.
  • fairydust
    fairydust Member Posts: 290
    Options
    Happy Birthday another year older another year wiser.  Who could imagine that after bc there could be a positive.
    All these lovely ladies,me included, wishing you a great day and banding together to say we are greater than this disease.
    best  wishes
  • Cosette
    Cosette Member Posts: 637
    Options
    Happy belated birthday @Brenda5. I hope it was great!
  • Brenda5
    Brenda5 Member Posts: 2,423
    Options
    Thank you everyone, it was a good birthday. I had lunch at a Maryborough pub with Mum and her hubby, Dad, my hubby and number one son and my sister. Today was my sisters birthday so we all went pub crawling again but to an all you can eat buffet pub. It was fantastic except I saw my doc this morning so he could "examine" my skin cancers and he promptly dragged out the bottle of nitrogen and started spraying like there was no tomorrow lol. He did my face about 7 spots, my lymph arm 3 spots, my other arm and hand two spots and even did the inside of one foot! Two places, my lymph arm and the back of my leg he said were looking bad in colour so he is going to biopsy those next week. Just as well no more birthdays in the family for about 40 days. <3
  • mum2jj
    mum2jj Member Posts: 4,330
    Options
    Wow @Brenda5 gotta love your doc ;) Hope they are all OK.  Look after that lymph arm.
    Glad you had a great birthday.
    Love a good pub meal.
    Paula xx
  • adean
    adean Member Posts: 1,036
    Options
    Happy bday xxx
  • Scared Mum
    Scared Mum Member Posts: 169
    Options
    Happy birthday @Brenda5 xx
  • SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,445
    Options
    Hey @Brenda5 sorry I been missing in action and missed your Birthday I pray you are going along and getting stronger as you go..... 
    hope that lot spoilt you rotten....  <3