A big thank you to mum2jj

Options
2»

Comments

• socoda
    socoda Member Posts: 1,767
    Options
    Hey Paula @mum2jj , you're a legend!!! And great picture :-)

• mum2jj
    mum2jj Member Posts: 4,330
    Options
    Aw thanks Kath... It was taken in Hawaii after just walking up to Diamond head, I love that pic!!!
  • Ann-Marie
    Ann-Marie Member Posts: 1,142
    Options
    Congratulations @mum2jj <3 you are one incredible lady xx
  • mum2jj
    Options
    Thanks @Ann-Marie_BCNA. You are pretty awesome yourself!!!
    Paula xx
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Orbost, VictoriaPosts: 0
    Options
    Thanks Honey, I've benefitted from your support too. You're a true earth angel. 
    Trace xx
  • mum2jj
    Options
    Awe thanks @Tracey B. You are pretty special yourself X 
  • Michelle_R
    Michelle_R Member Posts: 901
    Options
    Congratulations, Paula!  I have been reading your posts for so many years that I feel like I know you even though we have never met.  You have been a comfort and a rock for so many people these past years.  You are a very special lady! xxx Michelle
  • au0rei
    au0rei Member Posts: 248
    Options
    Thank you @mum2jj Paula!!! xxx
  • mum2jj
    Options
    @Michelle R , I too read your posts and think the same thing!! There are so many awesome contributors in this network
    Paula xxxx

• Di
    Di Member Posts: 50
    Options
    @mum2jj Comgratulations on your amazing contribution to this forum. I have only joined this online site in the last few months as after 3,years since my mastectomy had finally made the decision to go through rreconstruction. My manager @Hopes and Dreams Jane  at work who is also a breast cancer survivor and is an advocate of this wonderful online site really did enciurage me to join. I am so grateful that she was so passionate about this site which really did help me make my decision to join. I joined the reconstruction group and the support has been amazing. In hindsight i should have joined when I was first diagnosed but l became reclusive and struggled with a lot of emotions and dark moments without sharing my thoughts. The advice and support from all the members is so comforting and there is always someone who is there for support . Amazing contribution Paula. The members of this site have helped so many. I am especially grateful for the support and advice from the people who have walked in our shoes . You can not get better than that.