Something a little different Ladies! Anyone like Numerology?? 2017 equates to 1 Year, New Beginnings

Options
melclarity
melclarity Member Posts: 3,507
Hey Ladies!!!
For anyone out there, who has ever done Numerology, you will all be aware that 2017 is a 1 YEAR. 2016 was a 9, it works in 9 year cycles, 9's are about endings in all sorts of things in our lives. 1 however is ALL ABOUT NEW BEGINNINGS IN ALL THINGS! So its a great OMEN for everyone! Good Health to you all, and continued recovery! and moving on into new beginnings beyond this journey, perhaps you'll decide to travel, or doing something nurturing, or be creative. Whatever your New Beginning is embrace it and enjoy!!! Hugs Melinda xoxoxo

Comments

• socoda
    socoda Member Posts: 1,767
    Options
    Woohoo!!!! Going to buy that lotto ticket - should tie in nicely  ;) - seriously though I already have a new appreciation for my life and those that I am lucky enough to have in it. Good health to you too, also energy, and ways to to be pain free  and manage all the side effects. Looking forward to an awesome 2017. Xx Cath
  • melclarity
    Options
    Socoda!!! LOL well lotto would be great, but how lucky are we for the mountains of little things and new beginnings that can come. Pain free yes yes yes please haha!!! Hugs to you Cath!!! Good Health!!!!! xoxoxoxo Melinda
  • iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,552
    Options
    Good health, pain free, lotto win - don't ask for much - two out of 3 would be good! Ha Ha!
    Share Member Posts: 217
    Options

Whilst I have not really been that much into numerology, my sister-in-law was heavily influenced by numbers so @melclarity you would appreciate this !

She was born on 22.11.55 ("all the doubles" she would say). In 2010 she was diagnosed with lung cancer and was determined to reach her 55th birthday (which she did).

On the morning we got the call that my beloved sister-in-law had passed away, I took a moment and looked at the calendar - it was 11.1.11 (which is the binary number for 5). Even in death, she was still giving us signs !

I too am a firm believer in new beginnings and this being a 1 year - I am definitely looking at this as a new beginning.

Our Wedding Anniversary is this Saturday - 7.1.17 - which I think has a great feel to it (apart from the fact it is our special day).

I am glad that this is the feeling in my bones and not pain.

Happy New Year to you all :)

Sheryl xxx 

• melclarity
    Options
    Sheryl! Wow!!! Thats a massive Master Number!! Double digits anywhere in your birthdate is a Master Number. I was born on the 11th of Feb so I am a Master Number too. What an amazing story of your Sister In Law, I am so sorry you lost her!!! 

Happy Anniversary! YAY!!!!! and can I say...7.1.17 - is a 6 = believe it or not thats about Lovers LOL. YAY!!! Beautiful! Have a wonderful celebration!!! Hugs Melinda xo
    Share Member Posts: 217
    Options

Lovers - hah - that's great to know !

Especially for my husband as this old secondary bc diagnosis (some pains in joints etc) and Myrtle Menopause here, is not always conducive to being "lovers" :

Thanks so much for your wishes Melinda xx

• melclarity
    Options
    Oh Sheryl! I love your Spirit!!! and the 'lovers' encompasses it all...not just physical, its more about love within the relationship. LOL. Ohhh dont get me started on menopause!!! xx
  • Michelle_R
    Michelle_R Member Posts: 901
    Options
    Sounds good to me, Melinda!  I will accept all the good omens going! xx
  • melclarity
    Options
    Absolutely Michelle! Goodness knows we have alot to endure and many days of hardship and sadness! So I too welcome good Omens lol xo
  • ccasper
    ccasper Dragonfly Posts: 190
    Options
    I'll take the new beginnings! Thanks Mel!
  • kayvie
    kayvie Member Posts: 157
    Options
    YAY to new beginnings and good omens  for us all. Thanks Mel  :)
  • Hopes_and_Dreams
    Hopes_and_Dreams Member Posts: 760
    Options
    I think many of us were happy to see the ending of 2016!!  Love the idea that 2017 is about new beginnings - absolutely ready to embrace and run with it
  • Hopes_and_Dreams
    Options
    Lost the rest of my post .....?
  • Hopes_and_Dreams
    Options
    Aagghh - 3rd time lucky. I'm away from home and using my iPhone. I may just throw it in a minute!
    Wishing you all new beginnings, good omens and cooler nights
  • melclarity
    Options
    @ccasper @kayvie @Hopes and Dreams However small a new beginning is, enjoy!!! Says me pending a Mastectomy haha!!!! It is still a new beginning, my final step! No matter where any of us are within this journey, lets all keep kicking butt this year!!!!  Funny you say that about phones too! lots of people have been saying the same thing, technology right now, hmmm somethings going on!!! lol