FRUSTRATED

13»

Comments

Share Member Posts: 217

Frustrating does not even begin to describe it .... as if we don't have enough to concern ourselves about.

This is for all of you but @Cate64 may get a giggle out of this in an otherwise crazy world .... Medicare (the system) will only accept "indefinite" as 3 years because most likely we would have had a change of government and 3 or 4 Prime Ministers in that time !!! :)  

• Cate64
    Cate64 Member Posts: 446
    @Share a giggle??? I laughing fit more like :) its so very true....
  • primek
    primek Member Posts: 5,392
    I just checked today if I needed a new referral for my breast surgeon as coming up to 12 months...and tbey told me no...not needed....we keep you for 5 years.
  • melclarity
    melclarity Member Posts: 3,524
    Hey Kath! I have an indefinite and its been 5yrs now but they havent advised I need another one yet. Ohhh who knows! Like we need to worry about that seriously!!! LOL 
  • cranky_granny
    cranky_granny Member Posts: 851
    Though I am not far into this bc everyone is right. I'm not sure which nurses I saw on my first visit my brain was still mush. Most of my info has come from this site. And having a sister who was a community nurse. And a best friend a nurse also they get the info If I ask. 
    THANK GOODNESS FOR BCNA 
    i don't know what else I am going to need down the path as the surgery is planned etc in February and the after surgery treatment etc. 
    i wont blame the nurses its more the under funding. We are one in a very big case load. For each of them.
    MAYBE in our pack there could be a flyer we can give to our GPs with list of the most needed and a link to their section of this site. Just a thought.