Hip Hip Hooray! I had my last treatment today!!!!!!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Brenda5
    Brenda5 Member Posts: 2,423
    Options
    Wow the government won't know what to do with the new found budget money without you lol. Well done!
  • InkPetal
    InkPetal Member Posts: 499
    Options
    YESSS!!!! CONGRATULATIONS! YOU DID IT!! :heart::star::heart::star:
    Share Member Posts: 217
    Options

Yeehah @Nadi - what a wild, rollercoaster ride you have had.

Roll on 2017 and may your Christmas bring you an extra special reason to celebrate with your loved ones.

Can't get through this crazy ride without a good mix of love, support, humour and determination and it appears as though you have this in spades !

Well done to you !

Sheryl xxx  

• Nadi
    Nadi Member Posts: 619
    Options

socoda said:

Yayyyyyyyyy Nadine!!!!! That is so fantastic, how are you celebrating????Xx

Hi Socoda. Hubby took me out for a really nice lunch.We then shared a bottle of Moet given to me by some relatives with my sons at dinner. A nice calm day.
  • LITHGOW1950
    LITHGOW1950 Member Posts: 314
    Options
    Wow....so much for you to go through. Well done.  Kicks your heels up and spoil yourself.  
  • socoda
    socoda Member Posts: 1,767
    Options
    Oh Nadine that sounds like a  beautifully fitting celebration. Absolutely wonderful. Xx
  • Pammy46
    Pammy46 Member Posts: 162
    Options
    Congratulations what an absolute champion you are..a strong soul
  • Hopes_and_Dreams
    Hopes_and_Dreams Member Posts: 760
    Options
    I can't imagine going through what you have Nadine.  You are amazing and deserve every happiness.  How perfect celebrating such a wonderful milestone with your family, Jane x
  • Nadi
    Nadi Member Posts: 619
    Options
    Hubby just reminded me that I also had a flipped port!! So I guess I'll add that to the list as well.  Yep, definitely was a busy year.