Why not join the Living with metastatic private group? Access group via the link here.

Depression over Mets

Options
13»

Comments

• Marianne63
    Marianne63 Member Posts: 23
    Options
    No I live in Sydney 
  • onemargie
    onemargie Member Posts: 1,264
    Options
    Ok good luck with it. You'll know it when you pick the right one that's for you
  • onemargie
    Options
  • Marianne63
    Options
    So true
  • onemargie
    Options
    I'm in hospital at the moment just had my other boob off as a preventative thing (my choice) so I'm glad you're up to chat to
  • Marianne63
    Options
    Yea watching tv but probably going to be in 20 mins. I had cancer in both boobs too but only got the lump cut out then radiation. later it spread to my bones n liver but after 6 months of chemo n now on meds I'm doing better. my tumor markers are reducing. Is getting ur other boob off just preventative ? 
  • onemargie
    Options
    Yep just preventative. The surgeon said it wasn't necessary but understandable and I'm glad I've done it . Did you get the genetic test ?? I had it as I'm under 50 and had triple negative BC I'm pretty sure my geneticist said you can qualify if you have it in both boobs.
  • Marianne63
    Options
    No I didn't .  I was almost 50 when I first got diagnosed then a year later they found the second lump n 14 mths later it spread so I've been fighting this for almost 4 yrs
  • onemargie
    Options
    Good luck with your kitty cat and hang in there lovey
  • socoda
    socoda Member Posts: 1,767
    Options
    Yayyyyyyyyy @Marianne63!!!!! Rusty looks beautiful. What a lucky little cat  :smiley: Xx
  • kayvie
    kayvie Member Posts: 157
    Options
    How gorgeous @Marianne63! :)
  • primek
    primek Member Posts: 5,392
    Options
    Wonderful. He is gawgus. Lucky little kitten.
  • iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,552
    Options
    Awesome