Three weeks into my journey.

Options
2»

Comments

• Brenda5
    Brenda5 Member Posts: 2,423
    Options
    The nerves building up to having that first chemo dose are huge but honestly its kind of a breeze and you don't immediately get sick and bedridden. Just handle each side affect a day at a time and don't sweat the coming days. Time enough to deal with that when it gets there. Some effects will be the same after each dose and some will be awful but one offs and a progressive step to getting that cancer under control.
  • Miss M
    Miss M Member Posts: 6
    Options
    Thank you, you words make me feel more at easy, worse thing is I feel so fit and health right now, I don't feel like I have anything wrong with me. I think I'm dealing with it a lot better than everyone around me, I'm a ver strong stubborn women and I'm sick of everyone treating me as if I'm broken. Lol that's my rant for the day
  • melclarity
    melclarity Member Posts: 3,506
    Options
    Miss M, Im so sorry to hear of your journey this far! I was going to say that you would start Chemo before you would have surgery in this circumstance. I am so glad to hear you are all clear everywhere else!!! A joy!!!! Day at a time!! which is so hard to do right now, just keep talking and we'll all try help anyway we can. Hugs Melinda xo
  • DMaree
    DMaree Member Posts: 26
    Options
    Best Wishes from one stubborn lady to another, You are not alone. Stay Positive x