Feeling Arty - Trying something different.

Options
2»

Comments

• iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,552
    Options
    That looks great! 
  • Hannah_BCNA
    Hannah_BCNA Member Posts: 9
    Options
    @Ne these are gorgeous!!! 
  • Hopes_and_Dreams
    Hopes_and_Dreams Member Posts: 760
    Options
    Love it
  • melclarity
    melclarity Member Posts: 3,507
    Options
    OMG @Ne they are absolutely amazing!!! you really do have a talent for it!! I remember when you said of your Mum teaching you to paint. My Mum also was an Artist and it struck a chord with me, however my Mum passed nearly 8yrs ago now. :( 

I'm grateful 1yr post chemo to finally be getting back into my Spiritual work lol. Ive been a distant Reiki Healer/Master for 16yrs, its a blessing and a gift and honestly when clients come from all over through word of mouth and distance, Im truly humbled. Its a lovely diversion from my day job and I love helping people. It also enables me to enjoy other modalities which are incredibly interesting. ive picked up my Numerology again and doing alot of in depth stuff on me personally. Aaah doing something different soothes the soul. :) Hugs Melinda xo
  • socoda
    socoda Member Posts: 1,767
    Options
    Ne, that painting is so pretty!!
  • Ne
    Ne Member Posts: 336
    Options
    @melclarity im so sorry about your mum.  Thank you for the compliments. Im just so greatful for having had the opportunity to discover my love for painting.  It has been very therapeutic for me.  Like you say it is very rewarding to be able to take up our lives again doing what we love.  Thank you for taking time out to comment x
  • InkPetal
    InkPetal Member Posts: 499
    Options
    :heart::heart::heart: Gorgeous
  • Ann-Marie
    Ann-Marie Member Posts: 1,142
    Options
    @Ne oh WOW! <3