Whyalla Pink Spirits Breast Cancer Support Group

2»

Comments

• Kirsten_BCNA
    Kirsten_BCNA Staff Posts: 57
    Love these photos and the post - thank you for all being such wonderful champions for Whyalla and for BCNA

love your work!

KP
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    Looks fantastic! I'm glad it was an interesting, informative and fun day for you all. K xox
  • TonyaM
    TonyaM Member Posts: 2,835
    Wow,you girls are doing great things in Whyalla! Congratulations on your great work and best wishes from your pink sisters in my bc support group Kellyville Breast Buddies(Sydney)
  • Anne65
    Anne65 Member Posts: 425
    @Raele Congrats on your wonderful work & the support you give to others. It was a great weekend at the conference & KP looking gorgeous in one of your scarves!!
  • Raele
    Raele Member Posts: 23
    Thanks for your comments.......It really was a great weekend.  We were so pleased to be able to attend & hear the latest information available......BCNA do a marvelous job of supporting all of us, and KP and her team are really right on the ball aren't they!!!!! 
  • Raele
    One of our Member's, Tania, was invited on stage for "Welcome To Country"  ...... I was too far away to be able to get a clear picture, but, Saturday evening she was thrilled to be the only 1 of our group who had a photo taken with Raelene Boyle!  To say we were green with envy is an understatement.  Well done Tanya!
  • Raele
    A closer photo of Tania......at the Welcome to Country Ceremony at the beginning of the "Together Towards Tomorrow" Forum in Adelaide on July 27th & 28th.  Thank you Jane for these photos....2nd photo is Jane & Kellie from BCNA  with Tania in the middle. Monique Bareham from the LGSA with Tania, Rae, Ben & John in the Group photo & The Adelaide Convention Centre - resplendent in pink!
  • iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,540
    Excellent!