New look blog

Options

Comments

• adean
    adean Member Posts: 1,036
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Does anyone know how to private message someone ? And how come we don't get alerts on our emails anymore? Adean
  • Robyn W
    Robyn W Member Posts: 1,932
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I have no clue how to private message someone,or how to receive a private message.Hopefully tomorrow when Daina gives us an update on how things are going we might get a clue on how to do it.Robyn
  • Hazel M
    Hazel M Member Posts: 708
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Robyn, I see where you and the ladies are coming from. It's nearly 3am and I'm having trouble sleeping, I wasn't going to get on here as it gets me down not being able to follow anything on the site anymore. I keep trying and was nearly going to give up altogether. I think the old adage is correct, if it's not broken, don't fix it! I hope the update tomorrow or today:) helps,

Hazel xx 

• Hazel M
    Hazel M Member Posts: 708
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Robyn, I agree with you, the old adage is correct, if it's not broken, don't fix it. It's 3am , I'm having one of those sleepless nights, logged on here and can't find anything. I start to write a blog, couldn't go back and read it, got fed up and cancelled that idea. Hope the update that's coming sorts a few things out, I feel for the new ladies out there having this trouble,

Hazel xx

• Deanne
    Deanne Member Posts: 2,163
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Daina

I guess we would all like to know if the issues we are experiencing are because we are doing things incorrectly (in which case please give us clear instructions) or are because the system has glitches and simply is not working for that particular thing (in which case we need to wait and have faith that it will work eventually).

My main issues are not being able to send a personal message, not receiving notification of messages and having comments and replies just vanish when I try to post them.

Deanne xxx

• Robyn W
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Yes Deanne,having your comment disappear is just so frustrating.I wrote a long ,well thought out reply to a post last night,I hit the 'pink post button' and bingo,it disappeared!I wrote it again,and same thing happened.Im looking forward to what Daina tells us today:):)
  • Michelle_R
    Michelle_R Member Posts: 901
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hi Robyn, go to Messages - any PMs will just have "from", and not "comment made etc". I have received and sent PMs from Summer, using Reply on her PM. The link on Messages is for PMs not general. Hope this helps.
  • JodieWall
    JodieWall Member Posts: 259
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi girls. Not sure if you can see this :-( I have no idea how to work this forum so won't be around. It's taken me all my energy to try and find Robyn to post this. I miss you all :-(

• Michelle_R
    Michelle_R Member Posts: 901
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hi Jodie, Hang in there - we are all struggling with the new system but it is getting ironed out bit by bit. Hope all is well with you. xxx Michelle
  • JodieWall
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Michelle. I'm doing ok xxx Tomorow marks 12 months since I had my last chemo. Time is flying. Hope your all doing well :-)

• Deanne
    Deanne Member Posts: 2,163
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Jodi

we are all struggling with it a bit but I really, really hope that it will be sorted soon. We are all still around and I hope that you are going well. Take care and thanks for making contact.

Deanne xxx

• JodieWall
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hi Deanne. Thank you xx
    I hope your doing well. It's my 1 year anniversary of my last chemo Tomorow. Can you believe that? So good to see you girls xx
  • Robyn W
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hey Jodie,so good to hear from you.Wow one year,where did that go?I hope you are doing well.I am fine,just doing a lot of whinging about the new site.Oh well,someone has to complain,and I just hope that it gets sorted out soon.Pleeease stay in touch.xxxRobyn

• Robyn W
    edited March 2015
    Options

So good to see you too. Jodie!! We have all been complaining about the new system this week,so to see you here is a timely reminder about the importance of this blog:):)I hope you are going well.I have my oncology checkup tomorrow,and this will be 1 year and 3 months past my last chemo.I feel pretty good and have nothing to really complain about.Pleeeease stay In touch Jodie:) Cheers xoxRobyn

• Robyn W
    edited March 2015
    Options
    So great to hear from you Jodie .This is a timely reminder about the importance of this blog.I hope you are keeping well.I am doing ok and haven toying to complain about.Please stay in touch,as things will be all sorted out soon.Cheers xoxRobyn