Mother's day

Options
wendy_h67
wendy_h67 Member, Dragonfly Posts: 466
To all the mothers out there, I hope you have a great day on Sunday !

Comments

• onemargie
    onemargie Member Posts: 1,264
    Options
    Hi there Wendy and all the beautiful mums out there, hope you all have an awesome day tomorrow and get very spoiled, I am having breaky with the fam in the morning, this year will be a good one as last year I had just had my biopsy and breast cancer diagnosis  a couple days prior so it was a bit depressing, was wondering if it would be my last as I had no results yet or my plan of attack so very very grateful now this year to spend it with the my gorgeous kids and hubby ( pic pending) Ill post it up here on Monday for you all to see.  And I will be thinking of my mum too looking down on us, Maybe we can all post a photo too to show how we celebrated the day. :) Margie :) xx
  • Cassina
    Cassina Member Posts: 74
    Options
    the same to you, Have a great day
  • socoda
    socoda Member Posts: 1,767
    Options
    Happy Mothers Day lovelies!!!!! Sending everyone happy wishes for a fantastic day. Hope that those of you who are mums are spoilt rotten.
    Image result for Happy Mothers Day image
    Xx Cath
  • onemargie
    Options

Hi everyone have a lovely day I've just come from breaky with the fam. Check out our sons enthusiasm for the photo lol
  • primek
    primek Member Posts: 5,392
    Options
    Haha @onemargie I have 3 sons and lots of photos with enthusiastic  faces like that. Love it. 
  • adean
    adean Member Posts: 1,036
    Options
    Yes happy mums day to eveyone who is lucky to be here and those who have left us. Xx
  • Di
    Di Member Posts: 50
    Options
  • Di
    Di Member Posts: 50
    Options
    Happy Mother's Day too all those amazing Mums. I had a lovely day with son daughter husband and future daughter in law. Always celebrate . My 4th Cancer free.
    Di xxx
  • onemargie
    Options
    lovely photo di great to hear you had such a lovely day. Margie :)
  • melclarity
    melclarity Member Posts: 3,502
    Options
    Happy Mothers Day Wendy,hope it was lovely and to all of you lovely ladies, the photos were gorgeous!!! Melinda xo