I WILL fight you,

So prepare for battle,

For to the depths of Hell

It is YOU ... I WILL send.

Comments

• Tracey62
    Tracey62 Member Posts: 298
    edited January 2016

YOU GO GIRL!!!!! I love your attitude ScorpionQueen! If this is a battle then I'm gonna fight it all the way. Wishing you all the best for surgery tomorrow, Tracey ??

• ScorpionQueen
    ScorpionQueen Member Posts: 768
    edited January 2016

Thanks Tracey!

I'm pretty tough, but I'm also well aware I will crash at some point, but for now I'm ready, bring it!

I have found my mantra - STAY STRONG, BREATHE, BELIEVE! 

Cancer is a bitch, she has taken way too many, way too many of mine....Time to kick that bitch to the kerb!

You fight girl! Fight as if there is no tomorrow and when you are down and feel you can't get up, draw strength from all of us, all that love you and slap that bitch back! We got your back!

Love and light <3

- Tracy

• ChrissK
    ChrissK Member Posts: 180
    edited January 2016

Tracy I too love your attitude.. I was exactly the same saying this bitch is not going to get the better of me but sometimes after 2 rounds of chemo I just think can I go on???  Then I come here and read all the stories from these beautiful powerful strong people like you and i get back to my fighting spirit.  Good luck tomorrow wishing you all the best.

Chriss xxx

• ScorpionQueen
    edited January 2016

Thanks so much Chris,

I've given myself the mantra....

STAY STRONG...BREATHE...BELIEVE

Yes, I've accepted I'll have bad days, but I'm going in fighting! 

I'm more worried about the treatment after surgery than the actual cancer, sounds silly I think. I'll remain positive until i get full prognosis on 22/1. Then I'll still remain positive! 

Hang in there Chris for at the end of every dark night there must be a sunrise....and with each day you will get stronger..

Love and light

Tracy Xx

Stay Strong|Breathe|Believe

• adean
    adean Member Posts: 1,036
    edited January 2016

You will be awake before you know it, don't rush things stay in hospital as long as you can, take on peoples offer of help especially food, I've learnt it doesn't always pay to be super human. Good luck adean x

• ScorpionQueen
    edited January 2016

Thanks Adean! ??????

• Cook65
    Cook65 Member Posts: 733
    edited January 2016

All the very best for tomorrow. A great attitude goes a long way to get you through the dark times. 

Karen xox

• ScorpionQueen
    edited January 2016

Thank you Karen! 

???????

• lrb_03
    lrb_03 Member Posts: 1,267
    edited January 2016

All the best for tomorrow. Keep that attitude going. Yes there will be bad days & down days, but come here & vent, and you'll be supported. 

Lyn