Why not join the Living with metastatic private group? Access group via the link here.

New podcast on fatigue

Kirsten_BCNA
Kirsten_BCNA Staff Posts: 57
edited September 2021 in Metastatic breast cancer
Hi everyone 

Last night I listened to our latest podcast from Upfront about breast cancer series. I wanted to post in here in case you had missed our promotions.  This edition focuses on fatigue and includes Rina, who is living with metastatic breast cancer. I think Rina and the other guests provide some really helpful and practical information.  It may even be very helpful for your support team.

A link to the podcast is here:  https://www.bcna.org.au/understanding-breast-cancer/resources/podcasts/episode-34-managing-fatigue/
I hope you are all looking after yourselves

Cheers Kirsten

Comments

• arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,523
    Hope you are coming out the other end OK, @Julez1958 xx
  • Julez1958
    Julez1958 Member Posts: 1,103
    Hi Arpie.
    yes coming along well.
    I have started driving again and been to the physiological for specific exercises.
    Also back to daily walks.
    I still get tired but listen to my body and don’t overdo it.
    I did listen to this podcast and it was good, one of the ladies is a BCNA staff member and another had 3 smell children when diagnosed.
    Everyone has their own story breast cancer fatigue - it’s comforting to know we are not unique in that.

• iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,543

• iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,543
    @Julez1958
    Your typo made me smile "had 3 smell children when diagnosed."
    Small it is!
  • Julez1958
    Julez1958 Member Posts: 1,103
    Yes I used to pride myself on my proof reading, but sometimes when I am tired my standards slip!