On Our Walks

Comments

• Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    I have no grip anymore - can't take any weight on one hand and have managed to damage the tendon on one finger.  It's so bloody annoying - it's probably an exacerbation of the beginning of arthritis but I did think that I had a lot more years before it would get this bad.
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,521
    Definitely the meds.   I know the level of arthritis I had before I was diagnosed - In 2010, I almost had surgery on my left thumb it was SO bad ..... but this is different!  Just debilitating & 24/7 painful (even with anti inflams!)   grrrr
  • arpie
    Mine had eased after going off Letrozole and on to Exemestane @kmakm @Sister  ..... but the last week-10 days has been a shocker!   :(   AND I am not playing uke just now (our break!), so not exacerbating it either!  :(   Indocid just isn't cutting it, pain wise - I am feeling the pain/discomfort when fishing too!  :(  
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    So annoying but we just have to suck it up.  :#
  • arpie
    Dare I say it, @kmakm  ..... WHY??  

It is a man made side effect, it should be able to be fixed (like the men & their prostate Hormone aches & pains!)  How long til women are included in the 'side effects' test trial?  grrrr

• arpie
    Love the Humayun's Tomb, Delhi pic @kmakm!  Tho all are superb
  • Sister
    The colours are amazing.
  • kmakm
    @arpie Thank you  :)

@Sister Yes, India's colours are sensational.
  • jennyss
    jennyss Member Posts: 1,950
    Dear @kmakm, Thanks for the wonderful photos of your trip to India; and @Sister, I am imagining you being near Middleton or Goolwa, or perhaps over near Yankalilla?
  • Sister
    Could be any of those places but actually down the bottom of Yorke's
  • kmakm
    @Sister I want to go to there!
  • Sarnicad
    Sarnicad Member Posts: 318
    edited January 2019
    @kmakm Taj Mahal  is bucket list stuff. Would love to see it