H30 Challenge! What's it all about?

Options
Steph Fletcher
Steph Fletcher Member Posts: 109
edited November 2016 in Community news and events

Well......... It’s about you, and it’s about water! It’s about decreasing your health risks and increasing your body’s performance. It’s also about kick starting weight loss and saving money but most importantly it’s rewarding you for taking on a challenge with a whole range of health benefits.

The aim of the H30 challenge is to help establish healthier eating habits, with water becoming the main choice of beverage in the long-term. And the rules are simple - you just switch your sugary drinks for water for 30 days to reap the rewards.

It doesn’t cost you anything, and it’s definitely not a fad diet.

Signing up is easy! Join the H30 Challenge today and choose your own start date - see how much better you feel in just 30 days.

Tagged:

Comments

• Robyn W
    Robyn W Member Posts: 1,932
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I won't sign up,because I actually swapped to water,not long after my treatment finished.But I just want to say,it is SO much cheaper,easier,AND I definitely feel much better than I did before I got breast cancer ! I used to drink so much coffee(I'm too ashamed to actually say how much) and when treatment finished,I thought to myself,if I don't change some bad habits,then I am really just a fool.I stopped coffee cold turkey,and I was surprised how easy it was.My husband used to drink a LOT of coke,and he hasn't had any for months now.Change to water ladies,and see just how good you can feel.Cheers Robyn.xox
  • Deanne
    Deanne Member Posts: 2,163
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I'm like you Robyn and already only drink water since being diagnosed and I do feel so much better.I used to like a wine or two but had actually changed this to drinking soda water with a slice of fresh lime for a few months before diagnosis. But I will always wonder if the wine contributed to me getting breast cancer. With it listed as a risk factor I will never feel comfortable drinking any sort of alcohol or other sugary drink again. I was surprised at how easy it was to just drink water. I would definitely encourage everyone to make this change. Such a good way to break any unhealthy habits.
    Even my daughters now drink mostly water and my husband admits he gets a lot less headaches since he started drinking more water too. What have you got to lose? Deanne xxx