1 week

Options
2»

Comments

• Mita
    Mita Member Posts: 48
    edited March 2015
    Options

Thanks again, Robyn.  Two more entries for my resource book!

And, Donna, good tip about how easy it is to get dehydrated.   Now I know why I keep coming across advice to consistently drink 8 glasses of water per day.

• tess44
    tess44 Member Posts: 8
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Mita

All good. This site is great for stimulating conversation from our blogs. Its a safe place for us all to record our journey and gain from those who have been through the process already, going through it with us or just at the start of the roller coaster. I'm glad that my blog enabled you to get some valuable information and insight from Deanne and others. Its horrible that after going through your heart problems that you now have to go through this roller coaster but hopefully here you will always feels supported and cared about.

Theresa

• tess44
    tess44 Member Posts: 8
    edited March 2015
    Options

Thank you everyone for your lovely and supportive comments. On the plus side I did get to work today and even though walking up 1 flight of stairs was more intimidating than climbing Mt Everest I made it to my office and had a really productive day. I am now home on my chemo couch enjoying the support of all you lovely ladies :-)

• Robyn W
    Robyn W Member Posts: 1,932
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Well down Tess.I love your attitude! This really is an experience isn't it?Good days, bad days,but we get there in the end .Take care.Cheers Robynxox