2nd gym session

Options
Robyn W
Robyn W Member Posts: 1,932
edited March 2014 in Health and wellbeing
Hi everyone .I had my second session at LifeHouse gym class yesterday:) It was the best,and we were challenged even more,by heavier weights,more resistance on the machines,and new exercises.I left there absolutely drenched in perspiration but feeling so happy.:) To add to my getting back to normal,my husband and I had 2 new foster children placed with us at the beginning of this week.It is our first placement since my diagnosis last year,so in a similar way to you ladies that go out to work,this is recognition from my superiors,that I am ready to start again! I am so mindful of the fact that I HAVE TO put myself first,in order to continue this ,but with the support of my husband and daughter,I think it will be fine:) It is good to be back doing what I do,just feels different!!Hope everyone is doing ok.Cheers xoxRobyn

Comments

• Michelle_R
    Michelle_R Member Posts: 901
    edited March 2015
    Options

Your exercise program is obviously leaving you on a high, and is a great example for others to follow.  Congratulations on your new foster children - now that is a job that will require all the new energy you have!  Keep up the good work and don't let yourself slide into the background (I am sure your husband and daughter won't let you anyway!)  All the best for you and the children,

Love, Michelle xx