Sick again!

Options
2»

Comments

• Hazel M
    Hazel M Member Posts: 708
    edited March 2015
    Options

Thanks for thinking of me, I did hesitate about blogging because I didn't want to scare people with my sookiness. But we are all different so I hope you cope better than I, take care, 

Hazel xx

• Hazel M
    edited March 2015
    Options

We are and it is certainly a battle, I will try to stay focused, take care,

Hazel xx

• Hazel M
    edited March 2015
    Options

Funny how you mentioned the steroids, my partner commented how it's a shame I couldn't have more steroids and ease the side effects. I will ask the oncologist about this, if it could lessen the sickness by just a little bit, that would be good. I'm starting to think maybe I could do it one more time. I appreciate the advice and the big hug, 

Hazel xx

• Hazel M
    edited March 2015
    Options

The last 15 km is looking daunting, I know I need to finish it, I just know it. I'm going to try to suck it up and keep going, thanks for your support. More tears when I read the responses to my blog, So many tough women out there, amazing. Hope your tooth is going to be ok, thanks for the massage, cup of tea and I definitely need the tissues, 

Hazel xx

• Hazel M
    edited March 2015
    Options

Thanks for your support, I need to toughen up mentally. Can't take comfort that you are suffering as well, but we are not alone and I do hope to cross that finish line with you. I thought maybe the effects weren't going to be as bad this time, but wrong again. Take care, 

Hazel xx

• Yoga nut
    Yoga nut Member Posts: 76
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Well Hazel ...I've just got home from my last docetaxol !!! Naturally just now feeling pretty hyped up on the dex and quite reasonable but I know what lies ahead ...neulasta shot tomorrow and by Friday I won't be a happy bunny but I have planned a really really quiet week . In 3 weeks time it might sink in that I don't have to do this again ....seems so surreal at the moment ! The good thing about being TNBC is that's it ....no more drugs ... Just gotta strap on a pair of wings and fly into a new unchartered place where I'm sure the view is far more beautiful than the recent one . Hang in there Hazel my dear , don't give up . You are soooo close . Just close your eyes and visualise the last time they take the infusion out ...it will be here before you know it . In the meantime take good care and call in the cavalry sooner rather than later for help xxx Karen
  • Yoga nut
    Yoga nut Member Posts: 76
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Well Hazel ...I've just got home from my last docetaxol !!! Naturally just now feeling pretty hyped up on the dex and quite reasonable but I know what lies ahead ...neulasta shot tomorrow and by Friday I won't be a happy bunny but I have planned a really really quiet week . In 3 weeks time it might sink in that I don't have to do this again ....seems so surreal at the moment ! The good thing about being TNBC is that's it ....no more drugs ... Just gotta strap on a pair of wings and fly into a new unchartered place where I'm sure the view is far more beautiful than the recent one . Hang in there Hazel my dear , don't give up . You are soooo close . Just close your eyes and visualise the last time they take the infusion out ...it will be here before you know it . In the meantime take good care and call in the cavalry sooner rather than later for help xxx Karen
  • Lana
    Lana Member Posts: 91
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I didn't mean you weren't tough. I think what we are going through is tough enough physically and then add the mental battle. Woohoo!
    I hope you are feeling better today . Thinking of you!X
  • Lana
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I didn't mean you weren't tough. I think what we are going through is tough enough physically and then add the mental battle. Woohoo!
  • Lana
    edited March 2015
    Options
  • Tazza A
    Tazza A Member Posts: 57
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Dear Hazel
    My heart goes out to you in your struggle. This BC journey certainly is a roller coaster. You and the other wonderful women on this network have been a tower of strength to me in my times of need. I only hope that I can channel some of that strength back to you now. All my love and prayers. Tazza xoxo