My new normal.

Options
2»

Comments

• mum2jj
    mum2jj Member Posts: 4,330
    edited March 2015
    Options

I think it is slowly getting better. I have seen both plastic surgeon and general surgeon this week about it. Will pop a post on my groin pain or photo post about it.... So many posts so little time hehehehehe If I ever meet you in person it will be a great big hug like that of an old friend indeed. Paula :)

PS Posted in both places hehehe I am becoming a blogger and quite enjoying it ;)

• jenpen
    jenpen Member Posts: 315
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Janey....

Your blog is just lovely...and gives us all hope for a brilliant future!

You are glowing in your new profile pic! Just a beautiful person inside and out!

Like Robyn, I am eager to keep reading your fabulous posts....your positivity is contagious....and I really hope 2014 will be the best year ever!

Big hug...Jenny x

(P.s. Robyn, hope the Tamoxifen is going ok for you so far!)

• Hazel M
    Hazel M Member Posts: 708
    edited March 2015
    Options

I liked reading your blog, actually, have liked all of them including the poems. Some days for me at the moment feel like groundhog day, but it's good to see other people coming out the other side. I find myself looking for silver linings and I am still finding them, so I must be travelling ok. I like your hair, glad you are liking it as well. Look forward to reading many more of your blogs, thank you for sharing your thoughts, it really helps us through this process. 

Hazel xx

• Janey235
    Janey235 Member Posts: 1,206
    edited March 2015
    Options
    You made my day. Yes I feel the same way. I'd absolutely love to meet you one day old friend :)

Janey xxx
  • Janey235
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I really like blogging and sharing my thoughts. Knowing that they help others coming behind me is a wonderful feeling. I know what you mean about groundhog day but hopefully you'll have more up days and can move ahead now that your partner is home with you. You can endure lots when you have someone you love by your side. :)

Take care of each other Hazel.

Love Janey xxx
  • mum2jj
    mum2jj Member Posts: 4,330
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Less of the old baaaahaaaaa.
    I am a young 51!! know what you mean though, feel like I have known some of you girls for ages.
    Cheers
    Paula :)
  • Janey235
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Your a darling! I should stop reading these replies as I'll get a big head :)

I'm so happy it's 2014. It's crazy really what a change in dates came bring. When you really look at it, my bad year should be 2012. That's when I was diagnoses after all. I really should look at 2013 as a journey of getting well again but it's hard to get past all those awful memories of treatments and surgery. But I don't have to dwell on it now, I'm moving on :)

Love Janey xxx
  • Janey235
    edited March 2015
    Options

I'm 55 this year but I don't feel old. I'm young at heart :).

Ummmm my body is feeling a bit old with the Femara aching joints but I am determined to get back on track this year and beat the stiff old feeling.

• mgndam1603
    mgndam1603 Member Posts: 753
    edited March 2015
    Options

I have come to realise that those coming behind us teach us too. My thoughts had been to help others when my time was done but I am finding it very much a 2 way street, that others are still helping me and for that I am truely grateful.

Donna

• Janey235
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Very very true Donna. I know what you meant about the two way street. X