Update on Fund Raiser

Options
2»

Comments

• Deanne
    Deanne Member Posts: 2,163
    edited March 2015
    Options
    It seems you are not just creative with words, but cooking too!

Congratulations on your hard work and well done to your sister, daughter and niece as well. Sounds like a real team effort. :) Deanne xxx
  • Janey235
    Janey235 Member Posts: 1,206
    edited March 2015
    Options
    How'd your daughter's 21st go?
  • Deanne
    Deanne Member Posts: 2,163
    edited March 2015
    Options
    She has been my constant support this year, taking care of the day to day stuff, coming to appointments if my husband couldn't and keeping me smiling with a wicked sense of humor. She has also been amazingly insightful about everyone's behavior and reactions.

Despite the obvious negatives of recent months she has blossomed into a lovely, caring and more confident young lady. We were all so proud of what she has achieved for someone so young. (getting teary again!).
    It was a lovely evening, with lots of love and laughter.
    :) Deanne xxx
  • Carolynvj
    Carolynvj Member Posts: 78
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Well done Janey,
    Congratulations on a successful day of fundraising. You truly are an inspiration to so many of us on here.
    Carolyn x
  • Janey235
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Oh I'm so glad. My daughter is 25 and this year has been very rough on her. She still lives at home and she's been a tower of strength to me too. Knowing that my diagnosis will now effect the way she looks at the life ahead of her really upsets me (yes I'm tearing up too). She is such a lovely girl, I hope some great man sweeps her off her feet and looks after her. She deserved it as all our daughters do. :)

Janey xxx
  • Janey235
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Thanks Carolyn. That's really nice of you to say. I love helping people, it makes me feel good. So in doing this fundraiser i can give back a little which is great.
    Love Janey xxx