Options
2»

Comments

• JeanineG
    JeanineG Member Posts: 135
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hi Tracey

I am fairly new to this site but can only imagine the impact these two very special ladies have had on all who participate here. I am saddened to hear about their passing, and the devastation that those close to them must be feeling. This disease claims too many lives and it is my dearest hope that a cure can be found.

I wish you strength and send you love,
    Xxx
    Jeanine
  • chookie63
    chookie63 Member Posts: 10
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Thankyou I to wish for a cure xoxo
  • MarianG
    MarianG Member Posts: 11
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I never met Amanda Rynne - I only knew of her as MandaMoo. I read her blogs and was moved and inspired by the way she shared her hopes and fears with such honesty and integrity and courage. I read of her passing with great sadness and sit here tonight with tears in my eyes, not able to sleep, thinking of her family her friends, and you Tracey, and the terrible loss you must all be feeling and send my deepest sympathy to you all. Even though I never met her, I will never forget her.
  • Al
    Al Member Posts: 325
    edited March 2015
    Options

Thanks Tracey for letting us all know of the passing of Amanda and Sarah-Jane. I too was in shock as I also looked forward to reading Amanda's post. She wrote so well and from the heart. She was such an inspiration to us all and will be sorely missed. My heart goes out to her beautiful young family at this very sad time. May they take comfort in the fact that she helped and supported so many on this site with her words of wisdom. I for one will miss her even though I didn't have the privilege of meeting her in person.

Sad day and may they both rest in peace. Goodbye dear pink  angels...

Alison xxxxx

• Al
    Al Member Posts: 325
    edited March 2015
    Options

Thanks Tracey for letting us all know of the passing of Amanda and Sarah-Jane. I too was in shock as I also looked forward to reading Amanda's post. She wrote so well and from the heart. She was such an inspiration to us all and will be sorely missed. My heart goes out to her beautiful young family at this very sad time. May they take comfort in the fact that she helped and supported so many on this site with her words of wisdom. I for one will miss her even though I didn't have the privilege of meeting her in person.

Sad day and may they both rest in peace. Goodbye dear pink  angels...

Alison xxxxx

• catcrazy
    catcrazy Member Posts: 44
    edited March 2015
    Options

What can I say ladies that hasn't already been said? I only knew of Mandymoo but what a terrible loss these 2 beautiful ladies at this very sad time. As another under 40 lady with advanced cancer I followed Mandymoos blog and this is such a tragic loss and does really bring home the fact of the seriousness of adv cancer. Fly free ladies you have brought nothing but pure joy and incredible wisdom to us all and your families xxxxxxxxx

• Maxine
    Maxine Member Posts: 41
    edited March 2015
    Options

Amanda posted some of the most poignant words I have read about living with secondary breast cancer.  Her beautiful face and those of two of her children are in a photo in our meeting room.  Never forgotten.  Maxine

• chipmunk
    chipmunk Member Posts: 280
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Why is this disease so unfair? Why does this disease take away so many of us? What have we all done in our lives to be diagnosed with this disease ?
    I am just so sad that another one of us is now in heaven.
    I am so breathless at the moment, my heart is heavy, just very sad.
    Tears swell in my eyes, to the beautiful pink ladies that have angel wings now.
  • chipmunk
    chipmunk Member Posts: 280
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Why is this disease so unfair? Why does this disease take away so many of us? What have we all done in our lives to be diagnosed with this disease ?
    I am just so sad that another one of us is now in heaven.
    I am so breathless at the moment, my heart is heavy, just very sad.
    Tears swell in my eyes, to the beautiful pink ladies that have angel wings now.