Smelling the Roses

Options
2»

Comments

• Janey235
    Janey235 Member Posts: 1,206
    edited March 2015
    Options

I know there is no proven benefit medically in staying positive and no evidence that it makes any headway in beating this thing. But it sure beats the heck out of being negative doesn't it. We all have our down days, we are human after all. It's little things that can be huge. Like smelling roses, seeing a beautiful rainbow after a storm passes which I did tonight. They just have to make you smile don't they. Love and smiles Janey xxx

• Mich x
    Mich x Member Posts: 1,530
    edited March 2015
    Options

Thank you so much Janey for putting up this post.

I walk my beautiful Miss Bundy every day and I have found two houses with wonderful roses in their garden that I had never noticed before.  So I stop and smell the roses (I am sure the owners don't mind).  

Miss B also stops and smells but I don't think it is roses, I think she is reading all the messages the other dogs have left behind for her.

We are getting out there and smelling the roses before I go off for my hyperbaric session.

I have you to thank for this as you inspired me to get out there and I have been lucky to find thoses roses.

Thank you precious lady, you are very special and I am sure all on here thank you for being who you are.

Love and light, Mich xoxoxoxo

• Mich x
    Mich x Member Posts: 1,530
    edited March 2015
    Options

Thank you so much Janey for putting up this post.

I walk my beautiful Miss Bundy every day and I have found two houses with wonderful roses in their garden that I had never noticed before.  So I stop and smell the roses (I am sure the owners don't mind).  

Miss B also stops and smells but I don't think it is roses, I think she is reading all the messages the other dogs have left behind for her.

We are getting out there and smelling the roses before I go off for my hyperbaric session.

I have you to thank for this as you inspired me to get out there and I have been lucky to find thoses roses.

Thank you precious lady, you are very special and I am sure all on here thank you for being who you are.

Love and light, Mich xoxoxoxo

• Janey235
    Janey235 Member Posts: 1,206
    edited March 2015
    Options
    You always make me smile with your comments. I am very humbled.

Love Janey xxx