Why not join the Living with metastatic private group? Access group via the link here.

Acceptance

Options
2»

Comments

• MandaMoo
    MandaMoo Member Posts: 500
    edited March 2015
    Options

Thank you - I sometimes think my posts must make me sound braver than I am. They are just a snapshot in time - how I am feeling right then and there.  I would hate to give anyone reading this in a similar situation to me the impression that I am not scared witless, angry, sad about what is happening.  Right now for example, I'm sitting here finishing my photo albums - you know the ones I keep putting off, that are so bloody time consuming - and I am wondering if I can finish them in time because I need to sleep, I'm tired.  

I've not given up.  The light is dimmed though.  I am finding it harder to see, harder to feel hope anymore.

A x

• pisces_tas
    pisces_tas Member Posts: 474
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi A, 

If only I was so eloquent, I am a little envious of your gift, but only for a short time. ( smile )

You have shared a lot with us, on this site, both happy, sad, and in between.  I appreciate your words.   

Having just  returned from Alice Springs, Kings Canyon, Uluru, I see we are only on this earth for a very small moment in time. The future is uncertain for us all. Choosing to deal with reality, and choosing to not remain in fear, anger, sadness, regret, guilt is not always easy.

Time with those you love, is your priority now. TC of your loved ones. You have inspired me ..thank you.

sincerely, Kathy. 

• louiseg
    louiseg Member Posts: 412
    edited March 2015
    Options

Spend some well deserved peaceful time with your family Amanda.  You are so strong and have been so courageous and determined through this fight. I hope that you get all the time in the world.

Sending cyber hugs,

Louise x