A day to say good-bye to a friend

Options
2»

Comments

• NaturalBel
    NaturalBel Member Posts: 542
    edited March 2015
    Options

You will recall the morning it happened because I accidentally sent you a text message saying "Wrong Kathy".  What is it about the people we know who shine so brightly they make you look forward to seeing them because of the lift they give you.  The friend who we looked up to for achieving a thousand fabulous things, and had just always been there for us, as the "go to" person.  Yes, my husbands best friend has suddenly disappeared, and I choose not to think about it too, often because it is such an aweful reality.  My heart breaks if I look at Sean and say to myself, you lost the one friend who really cared about you, who you had great fun with, and who was your greatest source of laughter and valued his opinion so much.  I am my husbands "everything" and now we both face the rest of our lives in a world without Phil.  It will take time - thats for sure.

See you in Launceston again one day Kathy, X Bel

• SamzRusty
    SamzRusty Member Posts: 325
    edited March 2015
    Options

Time for you guys to get that motorbike! 

Wishing you lots of love & strength Bel 

Sam xoxox

• SamzRusty
    SamzRusty Member Posts: 325
    edited March 2015
    Options

Time for you guys to get that motorbike! 

Wishing you lots of love & strength Bel 

Sam xoxox

• NaturalBel
    NaturalBel Member Posts: 542
    edited March 2015
    Options

Oh we did buy the motor bike a couple of months ago.  But the rain is so aweful, Sean has only been able to ride it twice!  Also, he isnt allowed to have me as a passenger until one and a half years have gone by.  Ahhh, a long term plan for the two of us to head out together.  The scenary here is spectacular, the weather, lousy!  X Bel

• pisces_tas
    pisces_tas Member Posts: 474
    edited March 2015
    Options

Speaking of motor bikes..

There is a new neighbour and he has a Harley ! He loves to get out and ride after the working week. I am getting used to the sound of it now.. LOL

The pain and emotions, of loss and grief, is had to go through. I feel for you and your husband at this time.

I had a fellow BC Forum lady stay here a few days last week. Trini.. a Phillipino lady who lives at Swansea. Her husband dropped her off, and we saw the flooding at the Gorge which I always find amazing; the power of nature.We also caught up with a few others and I was tired afterwards, as I  am not used to having people to stay for long.

Yes, I hope we can catch up again in Launceston one day. There is a strong possibility I might be moving back there after Feb 2014. 

As much as I like it here, my daughter is in Launceston and I want to help out. It might be the right time to move from here, after 28 years.. LOL !

Then again.. We shall have to wait and see....first things first..

Good luck with job hunting... Kathy.