After breast cancer and menapause

Options
2»

Comments

• Keryn
    Keryn Member Posts: 107
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hi everyone. I too have had a simular story and found that help for painful sex was non existant. Was also told that it was normal. I didnt take this lying down ( pun intended!) I saw a female doctor that was sympathetic and started using oveston creme but couldnt stand having to wash the damn applicator all the time so i switched to the vagifem pessary twice a week. we also use sylk lube and just plain old sweet almond oil ( health food shops). I like the almond oil the best as its an all natural product.Im a great believer in foreplay, you have to be ready to go the distance, so we like to play and touch and just take our time.  I still have tearing issues most times but they are not too bad.Anyway have fun and enjoy yourself, get loose and relax, do all the things you think might be a bit unconventional and dont feel preasured into it. If your not ready he dosnt get to play either.
  • Keryn
    Keryn Member Posts: 107
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hi everyone. I too have had a simular story and found that help for painful sex was non existant. Was also told that it was normal. I didnt take this lying down ( pun intended!) I saw a female doctor that was sympathetic and started using oveston creme but couldnt stand having to wash the damn applicator all the time so i switched to the vagifem pessary twice a week. we also use sylk lube and just plain old sweet almond oil ( health food shops). I like the almond oil the best as its an all natural product.Im a great believer in foreplay, you have to be ready to go the distance, so we like to play and touch and just take our time.  I still have tearing issues most times but they are not too bad.Anyway have fun and enjoy yourself, get loose and relax, do all the things you think might be a bit unconventional and dont feel preasured into it. If your not ready he dosnt get to play either.
  • pinklady57
    pinklady57 Member Posts: 8
    edited March 2015
    Options

Yeah it would be pink, coz that's my fave colour.