It's official - Field of Women 2013

Options
2»

Comments

• kirsteno
    kirsteno Member Posts: 4
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hi all, I just looked on the swans website and tickets to the match for the non members go on sale on Thurs 4 July. I'm wondering are these the ones we buy for field of women?
  • Mich x
    Mich x Member Posts: 1,530
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hey Kirsten

I am not sure as I have not gone to Field of Women before but I would think BCNA will organise our tickets for us????  Maybe some of the other ladies that have been before will have a better idea.

I am really looking forward to being there :-)

Mich xoxo

• kirsteno
    kirsteno Member Posts: 4
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Me too!!!
  • Kirsten_BCNA
    Kirsten_BCNA Staff Posts: 57
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Lee, Someone will give you a call shortly to work through this with you. Everything will be okay and can be worked through. Cheers, Kirsten.

• LeeS
    LeeS Member Posts: 128
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Thanks Kirsten...(my last message didn't post so I'm rewriting at the expense of finding it there twice...)I was saying that I think I'm in shock and feel so disappointed. I also realise that everyone will be feeling the same and that it'd go ahead if possible.
  • Kirsten_BCNA
    Kirsten_BCNA Staff Posts: 57
    edited March 2015
    Options

Thanks Lee, we know exactly how you feel but we will be able to do it bigger and better next year!

• Daina_BCNA
    Daina_BCNA Member Posts: 796
    edited March 2015
    Options

Great idea about all meeting up on the Saturday. It's a real shame that we have had to postpone but as Kirsten said will be able to do it bigger and better next year! xxx

• ShirlO
    ShirlO Member Posts: 350
    edited March 2015
    Options

That's right Lee, our girls work so hard to put these events together then for some reason or another something unforseen happens - but never mind it's not the end of the world !!!

I'll just have to "share the love" with you all in a month when I'm sharing a sausage sanger and a tinnie with Shane in Mildura LoL

Ann and I have been plotting for a bus/walking tour - maybe for spring 2014. More will be revealed at the summit .....

Love Shirl xox

• Mich x
    Mich x Member Posts: 1,530
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hey all my beautiful pink sisters

It is a terrible shame for 2013 but there is always next year.

I have not been a part of BCNA for that long yet but what i do know is that BCNA is extremely professional and well organised and would have done whatever they could have done to try and keep Field of Women happening but there must be very good reason that this isn't going to happen so like a lot of things we have in our life we just grin and bear it and say oh well maybe next time.

I was so looking forward to meeting more of you lovely ladies face to face but as we know there will be plenty of other times down the track should we so wish.

Shame shame shame, very disappointing for us but I am sure even more so for the wonderful and beautiful girls that make up BCNA.  

Lots of love always to you all, Mich xoxoxo 

• ShirlO
    ShirlO Member Posts: 350
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi there Mitch ... are you going to the summit this year?

Yes, it's a shame about the F-o-W, but these things happen and as you say there will be other years.

What state are you in ... we might be able to get you "hooked up" with other ladies in your area ... we are a friendly lot and are always up to something to entertain ourselves (and every one else)

Cheers ... Shirl x0x