Magsblog

Options
2»

Comments

• louiseg
    louiseg Member Posts: 412
    edited March 2015
    Options

Your cartoons tell it all in a simple way....great education for people who are lucky enough to NOT go through breast cancer.  Keep up the good work!

• Daina_BCNA
    Daina_BCNA Member Posts: 796
    edited March 2015
    Options

Wow! It looks like we have some really talented people around the online network :-)

If you are interested you might like to join the group called 'Creative Corner' here: http://www.bcna.org.au/group/30653 and share your work.

• Pink Linda
    Pink Linda Member Posts: 17
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hey, thanks for the tip.  I just  joined the creative corner.  I'm working on another illustration at the moment, and hopefully can upload it when it's finished...another dragonboat of course!

xx

• Pink Linda
    Pink Linda Member Posts: 17
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Julie,

Re the artwork I posted, I could prbably have it made into a poster.  I would just have to check it out with my printer.  I am hoping to have cards printed in the next month featuring this artwork and others.  I had Christmas Cards available last year.  My website is www.pinkoala.com.au if you want to see some of my other pictures

xx

• Daina_BCNA
    Daina_BCNA Member Posts: 796
    edited March 2015
    Options

That is great Linda! I hope you take the time to look around the Creative Courner group and also share your creative work with the members and always keep drawing :-)

• SheroneB
    SheroneB Member Posts: 13
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Magalie

Thank you so much for sharing your journey with all of us "pinkies" in such an amazing and unique way. Your cartoons are so honest and from the heart. I just love the expressions on the faces you have drawn - they tell the story without even needing words! Particularly yours ... I think many or most of us can all relate to the emotions you portrayed.

I wish you well throughout the rest of your treatment and a healthy, happy lifetime of love and laughter.

Can't wait to receive your cartoon updates.

Lots of pink bubbles

Sherone x

• juliegl
    juliegl Member Posts: 31
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Still love reading your blogs. The pictures are amazing. Thanks for sharing