Mrs

Options
Vickie White
Vickie White Member Posts: 15
edited November 2012 in Social Groups

The BCNA kit's and information has been the best thing.  I also use it when I give talks about my journey and the Chicks 'n Pink at the Mater Brisbane have been life savers.

I have just discovered this blog and after looking at the online groups - this one looks like the one for me so I have just joined! I don't have Facebook or Twitter.

Not very clever with the Internet so I might need some assistance.  xx V

Comments

• memyselfI
    memyselfI Member Posts: 54
    edited March 2015
    Options

Welcome to this group and the prayer support that we give each other even when we don't login. Sorry it is a bit quiet at times, somehow my trigger messages that tell me info is there doesn't seem to work so I don't always get the time now life is back to normal to check what is new on our site.

I missed all of Helen's info about settling back in at work, have only just caught up with it. I do hope Helen that things are gradually readjusting for you now Myself I don't do Facebook or twitter but do a lot on a Amercan Cancer site that is about Mucinous cancer as thats the type of breast cancer I have. I am not super confident on using this blog but try my hardest to find the right links.

Blessings and prayers for you all Memyselfi

• TrishMLDB
    TrishMLDB Member Posts: 26
    edited March 2015
    Options

thank you memyselfI for the welcome.

I am slowly finding my way around the site and finding posts of interest.

Prayer has been very important to me.

kind regards and prayers Trish

• TrishMLDB
    edited March 2015
    Options

thank you memyselfI for the welcome.

I am slowly finding my way around the site and finding posts of interest.

Prayer has been very important to me.

kind regards and prayers Trish

• memyselfI
    edited March 2015
    Options

Celebrating your four years since chemo is a great event Gillian. Lovely to hear from you again. Is life back to normal for you now? Between Scripture & prayer and the support of family friends and indeed strangers we are blessed indeed.

Its two years since my lumpectomy and I am headed towards this years mammogram on Friday 30th. I caste all my cares on Him and see how it all works out.  Feeling great and doing all I ever did. Life does get back to the new normal, so Vicki & Trish do ask for prayer for any issue and know there is. Soldier crab extra prayers for your next episode of treatment. Blessings on you all my true spiritual sisters

MemyselfI

• PinkGilly
    PinkGilly Member Posts: 31
    edited March 2015
    Options

Mammograms, not the most pleasant of things but life savers - hope all goes well on Friday. It's taken this long for me to have consecutive good nights sleep - I've been an insomniac for a very long time but now with the help of my naturopath I am finally enjoying a decent nights sleep. Not being tired is great and I feel I have the energy to do more so pray that continues. My heart knows that God has it all under control but my head tends to disagree!!

• memyselfI
    edited March 2015
    Options

The 1st mammogram was certainly a lifesaver for me as that's how my early breast cancer was picked up. I can tolerate the squishing around ok &  I am not expecting any problems on Friday.

I am pleased to hear that the naturopath is now helping you get a decent night's sleep. Sleep is one of God's best inventions. Am dashing off the bed now. Prayers and blessings Patricia

• pppbmr
    pppbmr Member Posts: 29
    edited March 2015
    Options

Yes, this group is quiet and the site is very difficult to navigate so probably impacts as well. Six years for me now (Praise God) and it was prayer and support from family/fiends that got me through everything.

Please let us know any specific prayer requests you have on here.

God Bless

Prue

• TrishMLDB
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Yes it is complex , as private messages ? Is there a forum like overseas support sites or is this it ?
    I am too new to know.
  • memyselfI
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Vicky I logged into several American forums, the one I have remained in is breastcancer.org discussion boards, they have lots of discussion lines so once you register just look in the recent ones to find a topic that suits your question and you may get some very sensible answers. I only use the mucinous cancer link there as it gives me very current info on this type of cancer that I have.

Blessings and prayers memyselfi.

• annz53
    annz53 Member Posts: 69
    edited March 2015
    Options

Just joined and wanted to say Hi.

Finished my treatment in October 2012 and just had a mammogram check up that was clear.

God is good all the time

youtube_FEaoc1Szf30

Praying for you all and availabe to help with any questions I may be able to answer and a shoulder to cry on if you need it, Ann

• pppbmr
    pppbmr Member Posts: 29
    edited March 2015
    Options

Fantastic news!

Praising God

Prue

• Sharon Leigh
    Sharon Leigh Member Posts: 61
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Vicki. Apologies for delayed welcome. I was diagnosed from my first mammagram in Sept, 2012. Right Breast mastectomy on 14/12/12 with 9 lymph nodes taken out, 1 positive. I have DCIS & Grade 3 with HER2+ meaning chemo is to start soon. Am seeing oncologist 4/2/2013. Have been greatly supported by a fellow Christian woman on BCNA who is a contact called Anna-Marie. She has several posts on BCNA forum. If you need to chat, just message me and then we can exchange mobile/phone numbers. Keep looking up. God is always available to all who seek Him.  Rgds, Sharon

• Sharon Leigh
    edited March 2015
    Options

Apologies - my heading should be "Hi Vickie (belated"). oops. x

• Vickie White
    Vickie White Member Posts: 15
    edited March 2015
    Options

Twice I have tried to post this message.

I have spent ages on a reply to you that I thought was fabulous and lost it somehow in the preview.  I can do emails very well.  Feel free to send me one.  vickieviolet@hotmail .com

XX V 

• Sharon Leigh
    edited March 2015
    Options

hi Vickie. I have just sent you an email with my mobile no. too.

Rgds,

Sharon