Long time no blog!

Options
Tania67
Tania67 Member Posts: 112
edited October 2012 in Day to day

Hi there ladies

Its been a while since I blogged. And wow, what a time it has been. I have had my last expansion and should be finalising my reconstruction at the end of January next year.

On an absolutely fabulous note....my daughter's dad and I have reconciled after nearly 3 years apart. We are like school kids again and all of our past troubles are now dealt with. Mackenzie and I are so happy. I have also quit my job. I worked through this entire journey and it is time for me to have time for me, my daughter and my partner.

I am happy, and reasonably healthy. I am now spending my mornings walking on the beach. Tamoxifin isnt so bad for me with the hot flushes are becoming less and less. Mainly from the Efexor I am taking. I seem to be coping reasonably well. My hair is growing back and I have energy to burn!!!! Over the last few days I have regained so much strength that I can now pick up my girl and carry her. Awesome!!!

I hope you are all doing well. I think of you all very often

Tania xxxx

Comments

• Michelle_R
    Michelle_R Member Posts: 901
    edited March 2015
    Options

It's lovely to read such happy news.  It sounds like 2013 will be a wonderful year for you and your family.  Enjoy walking on the beach this summer, and styling your new hair!  Your strength and courage have been an inspiration.  All the very best - Michelle x

• Michelle_R
    Michelle_R Member Posts: 901
    edited March 2015
    Options

It's lovely to read such happy news.  It sounds like 2013 will be a wonderful year for you and your family.  Enjoy walking on the beach this summer, and styling your new hair!  Your strength and courage have been an inspiration.  All the very best - Michelle x

• Mich x
    Mich x Member Posts: 1,530
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hey Tania

Congratulations, that is great news for you all. 

I hope you continue to get well and your energy levels just keep on growing.  It is such a great feeling to be well again and have some energy to do even the most menial things you weren't capable of previously.

Well done, wishing you ongoing love and happiness.

LOL, Mich xoxo

• annie58
    annie58 Member Posts: 108
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Tania,

You gave me goosebumps and tears reading that post.

Im so happy for you, and your family. Life is turning around for you and I  wish you all the best.

annie

• Daina_BCNA
    Daina_BCNA Member Posts: 796
    edited March 2015
    Options

Oh Tania....reading your message just warmed my heart :-) It is so good to hear that things are getting back to normal - well the new normal anyway! And even better that you have reconciled with your partner. I bet you are all over the moon.

Enjoy every moment.

xx
    ~Daina

• Daina_BCNA
    Daina_BCNA Member Posts: 796
    edited March 2015
    Options

Oh Tania....reading your message just warmed my heart :-) It is so good to hear that things are getting back to normal - well the new normal anyway! And even better that you have reconciled with your partner. I bet you are all over the moon.

Enjoy every moment.

xx
    ~Daina

• moira1
    moira1 Member Posts: 449
    edited March 2015
    Options

Aww Tanya, you brought tears, i am sooo glad things are working out for you and your family, Enjoy your walks on the beach and most of all enjoy your family, You GO GIRL!!!! And for others reading this, this is a great reminder of good things do happen......

• chipmunk
    chipmunk Member Posts: 280
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hi sweetie
    That is just fantastic news. So good to hear that you are happy and IN LOVE....
    Great to hear that after going through so much in the past months that now things are looking on the upside for you and your gorgeous daughter.
    As we have all been reminded through this journey, that there is light at the end of the tunnel, and for you it is so true. The light is the glow from your radiant smile.
    Love to u and big hugs as always.
    Life is good
    Luv Julie xx
  • chipmunk
    chipmunk Member Posts: 280
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hi sweetie
    That is just fantastic news. So good to hear that you are happy and IN LOVE....
    Great to hear that after going through so much in the past months that now things are looking on the upside for you and your gorgeous daughter.
    As we have all been reminded through this journey, that there is light at the end of the tunnel, and for you it is so true. The light is the glow from your radiant smile.
    Love to u and big hugs as always.
    Life is good
    Luv Julie xx