Had a great day out....

Options
2»

Comments

• FD
    FD Member Posts: 139
    edited March 2015
    Options

You girls are just the funniest bunch. True blue girls at heart, no matter what the subject or site make it back to our love of shopping!!!

Mich - Smiggle is in Garden City in Perth, also at Cannington, Claremont, Hillarys, Joondalup, Karrinyup and Rockingham. Other cool stationery stores are Typo and Kikki. Not that I like to shop :0) I just use it for therapy!

Enjoy

Lara xx

• Mich x
    Mich x Member Posts: 1,530
    edited March 2015
    Options

Thanks Lara

Excellent, I will be spending 7 weeks in Perth for my radiotherapy so I might just have to fit in a bit of therapy in these shops, thanks for the info, I am happy about that :-)

I guess our current conversation on this particular blog still relates back to a good day out.

Mich xo

• justtrina
    justtrina Member Posts: 110
    edited March 2015
    Options

Bike riding, going for a walk, shopping.... what ever it takes to get out of the house and breathe some 'fresh' air and forget for a while what we are putting our bodies through in order to get better... it all helps... personally I prefer shopping... combines walking with my other favourite love ..... spending money!!

Although today... with a forecast temperature of 21 degrees (Brisbane) and sunshine, sitting out on the back deck and reading a book sounds like a good way to spend the day!!!

Have a nice day everyone - whatever you choose to do.

Trina