First Timer

Options
2»

Comments

• Shilo1978
    Shilo1978 Member Posts: 30
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi All, yes, what a beautiful, kind and warm friend I have to want to know all about what I (and other's like me) are going through. Family and friends (and new found friends also) are such a blessing anyway, but knowing that they are there and here now to support us all through this nightmare TOGETHER is an AMAZING thing to have!!! Jason and I had a great time meeting Tania the other weekend and hope to continue what I know will be a beautiful friendship. Love ya Tan and hope your going ok and the new drug is treating you well xoxox

Also, thanks to everyone too, for welcoming my gorgeous friend. All friends knowing others with BC need just as much support as we do ourselves, so I THANK YOU all for that xoxoxoxox

• chipmunk
    chipmunk Member Posts: 280
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Lisa

I was originally from Adelaide. We moved to Brisbane 7 years ago, due to our kids having asthma.

Yeah, we are all very welcoming. Blowing to trumpet for all us girls on this site.

I love the way we are just so comforting to each other when we need it. And also tell the truth when we need to hear it. And have advice when we ask.

So, just remember its not just HI we say, but welcome " to the hood"

Julie XX

• Tania67
    Tania67 Member Posts: 112
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hey Laura,

Doing Ok. I have struggled a little with it all but nothing too dramatic. Feel a little dazed at times!  By 7pm my eyes are heavy and all I want to do is sleep and I can't cos of the little peanut. Then by the time she is asleep I have found my second wind and end up staying up real late. My Surgery date has been confirmed for 23rd July, 7am. Have you got a date yet? We'll have to try to catch up again before then tho.

Tania XX