I have breast cancer

Options
13»

Comments

• vickifletcher21
    vickifletcher21 Member Posts: 27
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hi Trish, look I had a bit of a headache, heart burn and through a few times on the first night. But if I had of used the stematil suppository first off it would have worked quicker. They give you a lot of meds to take home for your particular chemo mix side effects, I'm on FEC which is how the Irish pronounce another F word lol. After day one I was just tired and very weak.. However write how you feel down in that diary they give you and tell you oncology doctor as he can chop and change the mix to help decrease the effects. My second time around is a lot less dramatic no headache or vomiting. Still need to take it easy and not try to over do things. Let us know how you get on with your new port. Love Vicki xoxo
  • TrishMLDB
    TrishMLDB Member Posts: 26
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Thanks Vicki I am having AC so I have been told a few different things many that is it pretty rugged. I will be take my meds and just suck it up as best I can .
    Hope you are doing ok.
    Trish
  • TrishMLDB
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Thanks Vicki I am having AC so I have been told a few different things many that is it pretty rugged. I will be take my meds and just suck it up as best I can .
    Hope you are doing ok.
    Trish
  • TrishMLDB
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hope you are doing ok.
    Trish
  • TrishMLDB
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hi Vicki just wondering how you have traveling ?
  • TrishMLDB
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hi Vicki just wondering how you have traveling ?